Architects always need a high-quality light source for intricate drawings. Choosing an architect lamp based on the architect aesthetic will bring a great product. Hence, the best architect lamp is highly sought by people in the architecture field.
Besides specialized lighting, people are also interested in wattage, style as well as the accompanying functions.
Everyone uses this device in their research areas, laboratories, and offices. Architect lamps are simple to select because they are sold a lot on the market.
Too many lamp brands but you should make sure what you need among these lamps.
No problem! This post provides you details about each type of architect lamp mentioned. Therefore, you can save time and choose the best one.
- Top 15 Best Drafting Pencils To Buy in 2021
- Top 12 Best Drafting Table Reviews in 2021
- Top 12 Best Drawing Tablets Reviews in 2021
- Top 15 Best Scanner for Artwork Reviews in 2021
- Top 15 Best Architectural Toys for Adults in 2021
- Top 15 Best Sketchbooks On The Market 2021
- Top 55 Best Architectural Supplies To Buy in 2021
- Top 10 Best Architectural Drafting Boards To Buy in 2021
Let’s discover before it’s too late!
Table of Contents
What Is Architect Lamp?
Architect lamps or task lamps are well-known when architects use this tool while they work with intricate blueprints on the desk at night.
To provide a dimmable heat-resistant light source is the most important function of an architect lamp. Therefore, the illumination quality and efficiency are factors to evaluate the value of a lamp.
Besides, additional functions include memory, timer, eye protection, and energy-saving.
These lamps are increasingly more modern with advanced features such as touch control, LED color temperature adjustment, multi-angle rotation, and infrared sensor equipped.
Types of these devices are often distinguished based on materials to form of them. Lamps are typically made of metal alloy and single metal because of their durability.
Styles of lamps are various including architect, classic, and modern with stylish colors.
Best Architect Lamps Brands
There are too many brands that offer any type of architect lamp. This variety allows customers to have more good choices.
The competition also helps companies to deliver devices to the market with increasingly high quality and attractive prices.
The following are the prominent brands in the architect lamp manufacturing industry.
BYB is well-known as one of the leading manufacturers around the world in producing LED lighting devices. The corporation aims to absolute satisfaction from consumers by light products with high performance and energy-saving.
The main products of BYB are architect lamps, bike taillights, rechargeable flashlights, and headlamps.
BenQ is a famous brand specializing in providing lighting solutions. The firm provides a wide range of lighting products to make life more comfortable and improve productivity.
Professional items of BenQ are architect lamps, 4K projectors, and gaming monitors.
TaoTronics is a large corporation worldwide. Over ten million products of TaoTronics are sold in seven countries. Brand development based on technology is the motto of the company for the long-term.
Strategic lamp items of the firm are architect lamps, desk lamps, light therapy lamps, and gooseneck floor lamps.
Besides the typical brands above, other strong brands are also present to create a fair competition on the market, contributing to the highest benefit for consumers.
Which Are The Best Architect Lamps To Buy?
Based on tons of information collected and compared, 15 suggested best architect lamps are listed as below. Trust me, they are very helpful for your buying decision.
- Best Overall: AmazLit LED 10W Architect Lamp
“Eye-care, multi-functional, reading mode, touch control, energy-efficient, flexible.”
- Best Budget: V-Light Florescent 12W Architect Lamp
“3-diopter magnifier, natural daylight, no glare, compact, adjustable, simply use.”
- Best for Eyes: BYB 1000lux LED 8W Architect Lamp
“Eye protection, high efficiency, energy saving, long lifespan, adjustable, solid design, eco-friendly, easy to use.”
- Best for Reading: BenQ 1800lux LED 18W Architect Lamp
“Special e-reading mode, wide lighting range, adjustable, auto-dimming mode, glare-free, flicker-free, flexible to use.”
- Best for Floor Standing: Brightech 2000lux LED 12W Architect Lamp
“High-intensity light, modern, adjustable, safety, sturdy.”
- Best With Magnifying Glass: Brightech 800lm LED 9W Architect Lamp
“225% magnification, durable, no warp over time, comfortable to use.”
- Best for Office Desk: TaoTronics 410lm LED 12W Architect Lamp
“Gentle on the eyes, endless lighting, functional USB port, energy efficiency, simple to adjust.”
- Best Metal: Joly Joy 2000lux LED 9W Architect Lamp
“Solid lamp body and clamp, long swing arm, eye-care, spacing saving clamp, simple to use.”
- Best Swing Arm: Otus 550lm 10W Architect Lamp
“360-degree rotation, no-touch, multiple lighting modes, eye-care.”
- Best Energy Saving Bulbs: Newhouse Lighting 500lm LED 5W Architect Lamp
“90% of cost-saving, very spacing-saving, stylish form, feature-filled, versatile for any positions.”
- Best With Clamp: ToJane LED 8W Architect Lamp
“2.5 inches wide clamp, easy to assemble, long arms, adjustable multiple joints, heat dissipation.”
- Best for Drawing: Phive LED 8W Architect Lamp
“Soft light, close to daylight, adjustable, step-less dimming, rotatable body.”
- Best Clamp-On: Globe Electric 800lux LED 7W Architect Lamp
“Simple to adjust, easy to clamp, extra-long cord, affordable.”
- Best Multi-Functional: Afrog LED 6W Architect Lamp
“Eye-care technology, foldable design, wireless charger, portable, easy to set up.”
Architect Lamp Comparison Chart 2021
This table provides a list of 15 best architect lamps with the brief information. Reading them will help you have a more intuitive look before going into detailed reviews.
|Product Name||Dimensions||Item Weight||Material|
|AmazLit LED 10W Architect Lamp - Best Overall||17.6 x 13.3 x 2 inches||2.14 pounds||Aluminum Alloy|
|V-Light Florescent 12W Architect Lamp - Best Budget||22 x 6 x 8 inches||5.1 pounds||Metal|
|BYB 1000lux LED 8W Architect Lamp - Best for Eyes||21.4 x 7.5 x 3.6 inches||3.59 pounds||Aircraft-grade aluminum-alloy|
|BenQ 1800lux LED 18W Architect Lamp - Best for Reading||23.22 x 8.66 x 24.61 inches||10.4 pounds||Aluminum|
|Brightech 2000lux LED 12W Architect Lamp - Best for Floor Standing||10.25 x 9 x 61 inches||10.23 pounds||Steel|
|Brightech 800lm LED 9W Architect Lamp - Best With Magnifying Glass||21.5 x 4.6 x 10 inches||6.5 pounds|
|TaoTronics 410lm LED 12W Architect Lamp - Best for Office Desk||16.93 x 7.09 x 7.09 inches||1.8 pounds||Metal, Plastic|
|Joly Joy 2000lux LED 9W Architect Lamp - Best Metal||17.24 x 13.23 x 2.13 inches||2.11 pounds||Premium aircraft-grade aluminum-alloy with sleek brushed finish|
|Otus 550lm 10W Architect Lamp - Best Swing Arm||18.7 x 7.04 x 20.9 inches||3.09 pounds||Aluminum arms, Plastic base and shade|
|Newhouse Lighting 500lm LED 5W Architect Lamp - Best Energy Saving Bulbs||6 x 6 x 24 inches||1.7 pounds||Metal, Plastic|
|ToJane LED 8W Architect Lamp - Best With Clamp||5 x 5 x 33 inches||2 pounds||Metal, ABS|
|Phive LED 8W Architect Lamp - Best for Drawing||21 x 2.9 x 7.2 inches||3.06 pounds||Aluminum|
|Lighting Ever 500lm LED 8W Architect lamp||17.2 x 5.6 x 2.3 inches||2.64 pounds||Metal, Plastic, Aluminium, PC|
|Globe Electric 800lux LED 7W Architect Lamp - Best Clamp-On||12.52 x 6.69 x 31.5 inches||1.99 pounds||Metal|
|Afrog LED 6W Architect Lamp - Best Multi-Functional||17.1 x 4.3 x 1.7 inches||1.75 pounds||Metal|
Top 15 Best Architect Lamp Reviews in 2021
The review below is the most important part of my article. You can find both the pros and cons of the best architect lamps. It would be helpful if you read thoroughly.
1. AmazLit LED 10W Architect Lamp
AmazLit provides a multi-functional device, more than a traditional lamp. Trust me! You will not regret it when buying it.
This product protects the eyes effectively by creating decent brightness and many different color options. Stepless dimming can be adjusted up to 100% while color temperature ranges between 3000K and 5500K.
Your desk can be covered by a large lighting area without flicker and glare.
The automatic switch-off function allows you to set timing from 10 to 40 minutes. It is wonderful when you are sleeping and the lamp is turned off automatically.
The reading mode is equipped with a special setting (4000K and 100% brightness).
A strong clamp with two silicone pads fits the desktop to 2.1 inches. It is easy to change light direction and various angles by a versatile three-axis structure.
Besides, a power-off memory is also designed. The energy consumption of 98 LEDs is less than usual light bulbs. This lamp is simple to combine with wall switches and smart plugs.
- Eye-friendly lighting source, unlimited dimming
- Large color temperature range
- Multiple functions: Timer, memory, reading mode and automatic turn-off
- Multi-angle Rotatable
- Advanced touch control
- Compatible with wall switch and smart plug
- Various occasions light
- Ideal for any space
- Made of sturdy material
- Professional and slim design
- Easy to rotate arm up to 180 degrees
- Save the brightness and the color temperature at the final settings even if switching off
- Versatile to position with three sturdy joints
- Good light quality
- Safe to clip on a desk because of two silicone pads
- Rotatable base
- Unclear and confused control buttons
- Good insufficient light source at the maximum brightness setting as expected
|Finish Type||Brushed Matte Black|
|Color Temp||3000K to 5500K|
|Money-back Days||6 months|
Stop and watch this video to know why this product is adjustable easily:
2. V-Light Florescent 12W Architect Lamp
This product is affordable and is equipped filled features of a standardized architect lamp. Furthermore, V-light is a well-known brand with over 40 years of development in optical devices so you can use this lamp without worries.
A three-diopter glass magnifier lens is designed to enlarge up to 175%. This device contains a full spectrum bulb that allows it to create a lighting source as natural daylight without glare.
It shows compactness with a height of 19 inches and a heavy base. This product is simple to adjust by a three-point arm that fits any occasion.
You can use a grip-tight clamp for alternatives, depending on your working surfaces.
- 3-diopter glass magnifier lens up to 1.75x
- A full spectrum bulb
- Only 19 inches tall
- 3-point adjustable arm
- Optional with heavy base or a grip-tight clamp
- Good lighting and clear lens
- Solid arm and heavy base
- The lens and the light are not the same fixed position
- Difficult to switch on/off because its control button is attached on the cord that is far 12 inches away from its base
- Cannot adjust the lower arm, just rotate right or left.
- The lamp swivels freely due to no tightened lock when using the clamp
- Color is slightly blue
|Color Temp||5000 to 6000K|
Click to this video to see how to unbox and install this lamp:
3. BYB 1000lux LED 8W Architect Lamp
(Best for Eyes)
It is easy to imagine the most special feature of this architect lamp by its name. Certainly, BYB delivers an innovative light guide panel side-emitting technique.
This lighting source eliminates flicker and glare to protect eyes, and reduces the fatigue. Using this device allows you to cut the electricity bill because of a much lower consumed energy, compared to normal bulbs.
It provides memory function for color lighting and dimming modes. It is easy to change its light direction because of a rotatable base, adjustable arm, and a swiveling LED panel.
- Exclusive eye-protection technology
- Energy-Saving and Eco-friendly Lighting
- Robust design
- Simply adjustable lamp
- Memory function
- Touch control
- Very bright, non-heat light
- Versatile to adjust angles
- Well- adjustable brightness
- Difficult to be damaged because its design is extremely solid
- Slightly diffused light
- Cannot press buttons if your head is under the control panel due to its touch control
|Style||Architectural / Modern|
See the video below to discover every aspect of this architect lamp:
4. BenQ 1800lux LED 18W Architect Lamp
(Best for Reading)
If you usually read in front of a computer screen and need a large lighting range, this lamp is a wonderful product. BenQ offers an architect lamp with a lighting area of 90cm, much larger than only 60cm of a conventional range.
A unique design with a curved head, the feature helps this device enlarge lighting space, especially when working with adjustable arms.
Designed for reading effectively, this product installs both warm tones for casual e-reading (2000K to 4000K) and cool hue for task doing (5000K to 6000K).
This lamp includes an auto-dimming mode, allows it to detect nearby brightness and adjust your workspace automatically. Besides, it brings a stable light with no screen glare and annoying flicker.
- Wide lighting space up to 90cm
- Warm/cool adjustable mode for e-reading and task doing
- Auto-dimming mechanism
- Natural light with high productivity
- The swingarm is very stable and solid
- Evenly distributed light without monitor glare
- Very clear lighting
- Sturdy lamp base
- Huge lighting area
- Cannot save settings
- Excluded clamp in this product package
- No suggestions for each occasion, users have to adjust by their estimates
- Expensive price
|Style||Silver (Swing Arm Desk Lamp)|
|Switch Style||Rotary, Touch|
|Color Temp||2,700K ~ 5,700K|
|Illuminance (Lux / Height)||1,800 Lux / 40cm|
For more details, click and see this video:
5. Brightech 2000lux LED 12W Architect Lamp
(Best for Floor Standing)
With high-intensity light and a long body, Brightech delivers a big-sized architect lamp to fit family space or a large area. I believe that you are pleased about it.
This device brings a combination of high brightness and high contrast light for task doing. Natural daylight helps you see clearly when doing eyelash and spa services. The color temperature reaches up to 6000K.
The maximum height is 53 inches and a flexible gooseneck makes you forget overhead lamps. The lamp base of 9 inches by 10 inches is very solid and stable.
The LEDs do not get hot after many hours, keep your workspace cool. The soft night light mode creates an orange glow, this is a perfect choice for your sleep.
- High brightness and high contrast lighting
- Natural daylight esthetician’s lamp
- Adjustable gooseneck
- Solid and safe
- Full-spectrum, dimmable
- Well work with a very bright light
- Evenly lighting space because the light source includes LEDs and is filtered by a white diffuser
- Simple to lift whole lamp up
- Difficult to make the lamp fall over
- Very space-saving
- Not fully adjustable gooseneck as advertised, not easy to reach a 90-degree angle
- The lifespan is shorter than advertised information
|Luminous Flux||2000 lux|
Stop and explore this lamp with the video below:
6. Brightech 800lm LED 9W Architect Lamp
(Best With Magnifying Glass)
Brightech designs this architect lamp for people who have vision problems and for tasks such as sewing, puzzle making, and other craft doing.
It is an ideal product with 2.25x magnification, helps you see micro details brighter and magnified. This lamp is simple to adjust color temperature, up to 5000K.
This device includes the lens without warp and scratch.
This product is dimmable. Besides, it is versatile to change from cool white light for precise work to warm white light for general tasks.
- LED magnifier
- Suitable with puzzle making, sewing and other craft tasking
- 25x magnification
- Dimming and adjustable light color
- Genuine diopter glass
- Extremely long reach and strong construction
- Good brightness without giving a glare to the subject area
- Durable material
- Adjustable swivel arm with the quiet and smooth movement
- Easily to see very small details
- Difficult to tighten the clamp tension
- Ineffective clamp
|Color Temp||3000 to 6500K|
See the video below and explore more details of this architect lamp:
7. TaoTronics 410lm LED 12W Architect Lamp
(Best for Office Desk)
With a professional design, this architect lamp is perfect to place on the desk. TaoTronics offers a USB charging port to keep your phone fully charged. Therefore, this lamp attaches to your working environment on the desk.
The light quality is very wonderful with free of flicker. It is harmless for eyes when you do tasks on your desk.
This device includes 5 color modes and 7 brightness levels. The angles are adjustable, you can direct effortlessly the lighting to your liking by rotatable joints at the light head and lamp base.
Rather than usual basic lamps, this architect lamp saves much 75% energy consumed.
- Eye-care, no flicker
- Unlimited lighting possibilities
- USB charging port
- Adjustable tilts
- Touch control, touch dimmer
- Memory function
- Philips EnabLED Licensing Program
- Various color modes and brightness levels
- Easy to change the lighting intensity modes
- Very bright, soft light without eye-hurting
- Memorize the final light settings
- Simple to bend lamp body
- Take up small space
- Take a few seconds to switch off, instead of only a single tap
- No removable and replaceable bulbs
Click to this video and discover why this architect lamp receives many positive reviews:
8. Joly Joy 2000lux LED 9W Architect Lamp
The robust design is the preeminent feature of this architect lamp. Joly Joy uses a material called premium aircraft-grade aluminum-alloy with sleek brushed finish, and a metal clamp to make a reinforced frame.
The combination of swing arms and swiveled shade directs and focuses on lighting. The eye-friendly LED does not harm eyes.
This product is designed with fully advanced functions, namely memory, timer, endless dimming, adjustable color temperature, and reading mode.
The device has a spacing-saving versatile clamp. This clamp fits for desktop thickness up to 2 inches. Besides, this lamp is very slim so easily place in narrow areas.
The arms fold up to maximize the working desk space. You can customize various angles appropriately.
- Eye-care mechanism
- Various advanced functions
- Flexible arms
- Rotatable angles by 3 points
- High lumen
- Compact clamp and slender lamp body
- Simple to mount
- Industrial design with a very solid body frame
- High light quality
- Easy to adjust lighting modes
- Clamp is suitable with tabletop of 2 inches thick
- No rubber pads so the clamp can cause scratches on the desk surface
- No replaceable bulbs
|Illuminance||2000 lux (12 inch)|
|Color Temp||3000K to 5500K|
For more information, see this video right now without hesitation anymore:
9. Otus 550lm 10W Architect Lamp
(Best Swing Arm)
Unlike previous architect lamps with a maximum 180-degree rotation, this device of Otus rotates up to 360 degrees at the lamp head. The middle elbow adjusts up to 160 degrees. The slim body allows this lamp to change angles easily.
If you need to turn on/off the lamp, just wave your hand over the lamp head without touching. An infrared sensor supports its touchless control. Hence, there are no fingerprints and smudges left.
Three color lighting modes and 12 dimming levels are designed to fit your occasions appropriately.
The lighting source is very bright, soft, and flick-free. It helps you reduce fatigue as well as cutting energy costs up to 75%.
Memory function remembers your previous settings. An optional clamp replaces the lamp base to save space.
- A 360-degree rotation head
- Gesture control by waving
- Touch control
- Endless dimmer, 3 color temperature modes
- A clamp for alternative
- Eye-care and energy efficient
- Memory function
- Adjustable long lamp arms
- Universal and stylish design
- Nice light without glare, soft light without eye-hurting
- Simple to adjust articulated arms
- The lamp base is too lightweight, easy to fall off if accidentally bumped
- Infrared sensor is too sensitive, the lamp switches on/off when users move or access accidentally
|Luminous Flux||550 lm|
10. Newhouse Lighting 500lm LED 5W Architect Lamp
(Best Energy Saving Bulbs)
Exceeding 75% and 80% of energy-saving as architect lamps mentioned above, this lamp of Newhouse Lighting is expected to save up to 90% of energy consumed. I hope you will not worry about your electricity bill monthly when using it.
This device brings basic features such as dimming levels and lighting modes. The arms are very easy to adjust. The clamp opens up to 1.75 inches to mount tabletop simply.
This product is designed in a classic style. You can place it freely in any space.
- Energy-saving up to 90%
- Versatile to adjust light
- A clamp included
- Classic design
- Basic dimmer and lighting modes
- The light is very bright without shadows and heat
- Lightweight, slim lamp body
- Simple to change lighting angles
- There is no a wide range of color temperature modes and dimming levels for any occasion
|Style||New model, classic|
|Luminous Flux||500 lm|
11. ToJane LED 8W Architect Lamp
(Best With Clamp)
If you run into difficulty with an over 2-inch thick desktop, this architect lamp is a great choice, instead of clamps only 2 inches wide. ToJane is a leading brand with experience of 20 years in home lighting so you can find satisfaction in this device.
This product includes 4 springs and 3 rotatable elbows support you direct lighting more flexibly. The lamp head can adjust about 200 degrees while the maximum angles of the middle joint and lamp base are 170 and 160 degrees.
The lamp is very spacing-saving with a tightened clamp of 2.5 inches wide. It assembles easily when fixing springs, light bulbs, and mounting clips.
It does not get hot by a heat dissipation mechanism with 8 holes on the lampshade top.
- A 2.5-inch wide clamp
- 4 springs balanced and 3 adjustable joints
- Sturdy material
- Simple to assemble
- Instant-on/off button on the cord
- Long swingarm up to 32 inches
- Heat dissipation
- Good light
- Easily attach the clamp to any thick tabletop
- Versatile to adjust high and low angles
- Foldable and compact
- Aesthetic design with grey color
- Easy to slip upright, the lamp does not stay in position although screws are locked
- No information for dimming levels or advanced functions such as timer and memory
- Too stiff springs, the headlamp sometimes droops
|Style||Classic Swing Arm Metal Lamp|
12. Phive LED 8W Architect Lamp
(Best for Drawing)
Phive provides an architect lamp with an eye-protection function. The diffused light is very soft, even, glare-free and flick-free without ghosting. Thanks to this, the lamp receives various positive comments.
It offers a dimmer setting from 15% to 100%, and memory mechanism to recall modes you set. Just use a quick tap for changing the brightness as you want.
The lamp head rotates up to 180 degrees, while the middle elbow angle reaches 170 degrees. A clamp fits a desktop up to 2.36 inches thick to save the working area.
- Eye-protection mode
- Endless dimming
- Rotatable elbows and long swivel arm
- Solid clamp up to 2.36 inches wide
- Memory function
- Durable material
- The light is white and bright
- Simple to adjust dimmable settings
- Easily install
- Strong arms
- Difficult to rotate light direction horizontally
- Can be slightly warmer when in use but not getting hot risk
- Can smell metal
13. Lighting Ever 500lm LED 8W Architect Lamp
If you need a white daylight to protect eyes, and supportive functions, this architect lamp of Lighting Ever is an ideal gift for you. Trust me! A set of flick-free LEDs and opacified PC diffusion design create eye-friendly light sources.
Dimmer is included in this device, allows you to adjust effectively only by a control panel. With memory function, you do not need to remember your previous settings because the lamp will do it for you.
The swingarm is as adjustable as possible with the maximum rotations of lamp head (270 degrees) and lamp base (340 degrees). Furthermore, a stable base helps this lamp stay while angles are rotating.
It is very suitable for studying, reading, and tasking space.
- Natural white daylight
- 7 brightness levels
- Maximum dimming setting
- Solid-designed lamp base
- Rotatable swivel arms
- Eye-care light source
- Memory function
- Touch-sensitive control
- Nice light reduces fatigue and does not hurt eyes
- Take up small space
- Free of glare when using in front of the computer screen
- Sleek design
- Light housing is a little hot if using the maximum brightness mode
- Not long lifespan as advertised
- Power button is too small compared to the lamp base so users cannot easily press it unless looking directly
See the video below and find out more detailed feature of this architect lamp:
14. Globe Electric 800lux LED 7W Architect Lamp
You will not worry about the thickness of your desk if you use this lamp. Why not? A metal clamp of 2 inches wide is designed by Globe Electric to attach the lamp easily.
The spring-loaded arms support the adjustment of any lighting directions as you need. As a traditional lamp, this product has an on/off switch on the lampshade base to turn on or off conveniently.
Besides, an extra-long cord is supplied to fit any distances from the wall switch to the lamp.
- Spring-loaded arms
- On/off button on the lamp base
- A clamp at maximum 2 inches wide
- Extra-long cord
- Adjustable articulating arms
- Large shade
- Reasonable price for basic functions
- The clamp is not made of metal as advertised, just composite material
- The clamp does not tighten, seems to be easily broken into two pieces or slid out
- Flimsy construction, easy to wobbling due to unstable clamp
|Color||Black with bulb included|
|Finish Type||Matte Black|
|Style||Desk Clamp – Swing Arm|
Do not miss unboxing this architect lamp! Click on this video right now!
15. Afrog LED 6W Architect Lamp
Afrog brings a smart architect lamp with various functions. The flick-free light protects your eyes when working under an extreme concentration.
This device supplies a wireless charger and USB port so you will not be interrupted by concerns about power or battery.
A set of brightness modes is installed for you to control light levels, relying on working context or the concentration of eyes for a long time.
The elbows swivel easily for both vertically and horizontally. Besides, you can set up a favorite setting and the smart memory of this product can remember it instead of you.
Touch control and timer are additional functions that allow this lamp to be used more simply.
- Designed with multiple purposes such as memory, timer and charging
- Eye-protection technology
- Free of glare on the computer screen
- 5 lighting modes and 5 brightness levels
- Wireless charger and USB port
- Automatically charge when placing phones on the pad
- Lightweight, simple to lift, move and reposition
- Very spacing-space by a slim body
- Various light settings from harsh LED to soft white light
- Touch buttons are too sensitive so when putting the phone on the pad, some settings are changeable, even switch off the light
- The light may dim and flicker when using with phone charging function at the same time
- The light flickers when on maximum power
Watch the following video and see how this architect lamp works:
Buying Guide For You To Choose A Suitable Architect Lamp
After helpful reviews above, this section provides several notes for you to consider among features, then you collect additional tips to find what lamp you need the most.
This factor is considered as one of the most significant features to evaluate an architect lamp.
The main functions of this setting are to adjust light source emitted, change dimming levels for various occasions light, and protect your eyes from strain, fatigue, and glare.
Some lamps are designed to reach 100% of brightness and the lowest level of under 20%, depending on your work and time in use.
Others limit brightness settings in a certain range because too bright light can get a little hot as well as consuming much energy.
Brightness modes combine with color temperature levels make eye protection and fit any of your contexts.
Remember that the more brightness levels are, the more expensive the lamp price is.
Durable material is a keynote when selecting an architect lamp.
Most of architect lamps are made of a metal alloy from ordinary to premium types. These designs often have a longer lifespan than other materials such as plastic, acrylic, ceramic, or even a single metal.
Relying on your needs and budget, you can pick one of these materials. However, it should be better if you choose metal alloy because of their very sturdy construction without a scratch when in use.
The versatility includes angles adjustment and portable ability.
Firstly, adjustable swivel arms can rotate various angles as you need. Architect lamps are mostly designed with this feature.
Some of them can adjust angles up to 270 and 360 degrees at the lamp head joint. Others can change lamp base over 300 degrees or middle elbow nearly 180 degrees.
These versatile rotations support you adjust lighting direction appropriately. Hence, it is very convenient for your workspace.
Secondly, the lamps are portable because of their slim body and non-heavy lamp base.
Many of architect lamps are very heavy so they fit a fixed position, instead of free movement. Others offer a slender lamp body but a heavy-duty base.
Lamp Base Design
There are two popular bases on such as flat base and clamp base.
For a flat base, you should consider whether it is heavy if you usually move it freely. A flat base needs to be solid enough to reduce the risk of falling off when placing the lamp on the desk.
With regards to the clamp base, you have to check your desk thickness before buying a lamp with a clamp. Some of clamps are about 1.8 inches wide, others reach the width of 2 inches, or even 2.5 inches.
Furthermore, if you do not worry about the scratch left on your tabletop, you can choose a metal clamp. If not, a clamp equipped by silicone pads is a more perfect design for your desk surface.
In the part below, I provide 5 questions related to architect lamps. Answers are attached. Please read both of them to make a wise decision. I believe your choice.
My Top Pick
With helpful information in my post, I think that you can make your buying decision now. Please consider and make a comparison among architect lamps, then choose the best one appropriately.
I pick the AmazLit LED 10W Architect lamp because it protects eyes from harmful factors by a high light quality and delivers a set of multiple functions for you to use conveniently.
Remember to leave your comments about reviews and tell me your ideas.
Without hesitation anymore, let me see now…