LED work lights provide the best illumination as you work in shaded or dark spaces. I personally love LED works as I work Garage. I love my bikes, and I wanted to customize them quite often or not. Especially my creativity is endless at nights. In order not to disturb anyone with the regular lamps and save electricity, I take them with me.
Buying the best-LED work light has become essential as their purpose is diverse. Whether there is a construction project or any worksites at home, there would require work lights for emergency needs. I have a collection of LED work lights, and people quite often think it’s a waste of money.
But the truth is I am buying lights based on my needs and the ones which do not break my bank. The trick is simple. In this article, I will guide you through buying the best-LED work lights that fit your requirements.
Table of Contents
LED Work Light Comparison Chart 2021
I have created a comparison table below, where I will be comparing the top 12 LED work light based on their specifications and features.
|Product Name||Weight||No. of LEDs||Battery Life||Power|
|Hallomall Spotlight LED Work Lights - Editor’s Choice||2 pounds||24||24 hours||15W|
|Caterpillar Cat CT1000 Pocket COB Light - Best Budget||2.4 ounces||1||7 hours||-|
|DEWALT LED Work Light - Best Handheld||14.4 ounces||3||6+ hours||-|
|Snap-on 922261 LED Work Light - Best for Domestic Use||4 pounds||46||-||25W|
|Coquimbo LED Work Light - Best Rechargeable||2.47 ounces||2||2.5-3 hours||-|
|Mopzlink LED Garage Light - Best for Ceiling||1.37 pounds||144||50,000+ hours||60W|
|OTYTY 2 COB LED Work Light - Best Portable||1 pound||2||2 - 6 hours||30W|
|GLORIOUS-LITE LED Flood Light - Best for Outdoors||2.95 pounds||120||30000 hours||50W|
|Ustellar 5500LM LED Work Light - Best Corded||5.31 pounds||96||50000 hours||55W|
|Makita DML805 LED Flood Light - Best for Industrial Use||5.07 pounds||20||10.5 hours||90W|
|Bosch LED Cordless Work Light - Best Cordless||11.2 ounces||10||12 hours||48W|
|PowerSmith PWL2140TS LED Work Light - Best Dual Head||12.5 pounds||160||50000 hours||2 x 20W|
Which Are The Best LED Work Lights To Buy?
- Editor’s Choice: Hallomall Spotlight LED Work Lights
“Built-in Lithium battery, 2 USB port to charge mobile devices, Portable and lightweight.”
- Best Budget: Caterpillar Cat CT1000 Pocket COB Light
“Long battery life, Lightweight, Affordable and Convenient on-hand.”
- Best Handheld: DEWALT LED Work Light
“2 lighting options, 140° pivoting head, Built-in telescoping and 360° rotating hook.”
- Best for Domestic Use: Snap-on 922261 LED Work Light
“Built to last, Durable casing and bright LED’s, Low power consumption.”
- Best Rechargeable: Coquimbo LED Work Light
“5 lighting modes, Durable and magnet base and hook, Built-in rechargeable batteries.”
- Best for Ceiling: Mopzlink LED Garage Light
“Adjustable aluminum LED panel heads, Durable and long lifespan, Easy to install.”
- Best Portable: OTYTY 2 COB LED Work Light
“Portable and lightweight, 3 lighting options and waterproof, Rechargeable batteries.”
- Best for Outdoors: GLORIOUS-LITE LED Flood Light
“Super bright light, Durable, Low power consumption.”
- Best Corded: Ustellar 5500LM LED Work Light
“2 brightness level options, Easy to install and waterproof, Comes with 16.4ft cord with plug.”
- Best for Industrial Use: Makita DML805 LED Flood Light
“2 lightning mode options, Long battery life, Dust and water-resistant.”
- Best Cordless: Bosch LED Cordless Work Light
“Versatile and compact, Bright Light and Durable, Long Lifespan.”
- Best Dual Head: PowerSmith PWL2140TS LED Work Light
“Versatile and Durable, Long-lasting super bright LEDs, It comes with 9ft. power cord.”
Top 12 Best LED Work Light Reviews in 2021
Whether you work indoors in dimly lit spaces or outdoors at night, an LED can help you to finish your work swiftly. A proper luminance not only keeps you safe but also increases your work productivity and accuracy. However, it is not easy to find a reliable and quality LED light that fits your needs and doesn’t break the bank.
- Top 15 Best Utility Knives To Buy in 2021
- Top 15 Best Drill Bits On The Market 2021
- Top 15 Best Jigsaws For The Money 2021
- Top 12 Best Drafting Chairs On The Market 2021
- Top 16 Best Bathroom Faucets On The Market 2021
- Top 15 Best Jobsite Radio For The Money 2021
- Top 12 Best Laser Measuring Tools To Buy in 2021
- Top 15 Best Random Orbital Sanders To Buy in 2021
So, to help you out, here I am going to review the top 12 LED work lights that you can buy without a second thought. Besides reviewing a complete list of TV wall mounts, I will also share a buying guide that will help you to choose the right TV wall mount for your Plasma, OLED TV.
1. Hallomall Spotlights Work lights
If you are planning on going out on a camping trip, this LED light from Hallomall should be your ultimate companion. This LED light is at the topmost rank when it comes to among the rest of the work lights in the list due to its prominent features.
The light is equipped with about 24 LED lights that are of the highest quality and will impart you with a very bright light that should be enough to light up the dark pathways during the night time. The body of the LED light is prepared out of Aluminum alloy, which is highly durable.
- Item Weight: 2 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 7.2 x 6 x 4.9 Inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- Manufacturer: Hallomall
- Power: 15W
- Color Temperature: 6000K
- Current: 1.6A
- The LED lights equipped are of 15W and 24 in number
- 360° rotating abilities
- Lightweight and portable
- Charging abilities start to weary off soon
- Bright lighting imparted only when fully charged
2. Cat CT1000 Pocket COB Light
The Cat CT1000 Pocket COB light is provided with excellent features at the best-budget. It is designed by considering the latest technologies and is one of the best work lights that have been ever designed. It will offer you with 175-lumen brightness, which is further enhanced by COB Led.
The technology that has been approached with this work light from Cat enhances its efficiency and brightness abilities to the utmost limit. The LED work light will impart you with floodlighting output. And the best part is –it accommodates easily in your pocket.
- Item Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 1.2 x 6.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.52 ounces
- Manufacturer: Caterpillar
- Luminous Flux: 175
- Size: 6” tall
- Type of Bulb Used: LED
- Battery Life: 7 hours
- Has a rear pocket clipping system
- Provided with a magnetic base
- Highly durable
- The battery gets overheated too soon
- The lights get dim with use
3. DEWALT DCL050 20V Max LED Work Light
The light from Dewalt is the best handheld LED work light that is provided with 20 max LED battery voltages and is supplied with 3 LED light bulbs for extra-bright lighting. It is very handy and can come to use in illuminating the dark job sites, and it is highly suitable to carry to work.
With the 140° head pivoting abilities, you can achieve the utmost versatility with this handheld light. The Dewalt DCL050 Work Light has two different levels of brightness settings -250 lumens and 500 lumens; you can adjust it according to your requirement.
- Item Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 3.9 x 14.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.85 pounds
- Manufacturer: DEWALT
- Maximum Battery Voltage: 20V
- Lumens: 500/250
- Pivoting Head: 140°
- Suitable for dark job side areas
- Equipped with 3 bright LED lights
- Pivoting head up to 140°
- Has probable adjustments for brightness
- The battery connection sometimes falls loose
- The strength of the light gets dull
4. Snap-On 922261 LED Work Light
(Best for Domestic Use)
The LED work light from Snap-on is the best LED work light for domestic use that will impart you with 2000 lumens brightness abilities. The light is designed by keeping in mind the revolutionary approaches. Due to this reason, the work light remains cool even after prolonged use.
The best part about the lighting system is the LED lighting doesn’t radiate any heat as compared to halogen lights or incandescent lights. Those conventional light bulbs are tough to be used as they heat up too soon. With this LED work light from Snap-on, you can achieve maximum benefit.
- Item Weight: 4 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.1 pounds
- Manufacturer: Snap-on
- Power: 25W
- No. of LEDs: 46
- Color Temperature: 5000k
- Long-lasting durability with 2000 lumens
- Consumes very less power
- Ergonomic handling features
- Knobs can be adjusted at suitable angles
- The LED lighting turned out to be low after a few uses
- Features will last for just a year and then wane off
5. Coquimbo COB Rechargeable Work Light
This LED light from Coquimbo is the best rechargeable LED work light and can skillfully be adjusted according to your favored directions of lighting. With the ingrained highly collapsible technology rotate the head of the lighting up to 145° and achieve maximum benefits possible.
The bottom of the LED light is provided with a magnetic base that can be easily fixated on iron surfaces. Therefore, with these abilities, your hands shall remain free to perform other essential jobs than just holding the light.
- Item Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 3.7 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
- Manufacturer: Coquimbo
- Material: Metal + ABS plastic
- Working Time: 2.5 to 3 hours
- Battery: 18650 lithium battery
- Material is highly durable
- Has 5 different modes of adjustment
- 360° rotatory features
- Confusions with the buttons equipped for regulating the flashlight
- Infinite brightness adjustment would cause you trouble with light focusing
6. Mopzlink LED Garage Lights
(Best for Ceiling)
Mopzlink is known for producing the most efficient and professional LED lights. This light from Mopzlink is the best LED work light for the ceiling that is equipped with the highest quality LED bulbs. It is a productive provider of LED bright lighting that can be attached to the roof for professional uses primarily in the showrooms.
Mopzlink offers a broad spectrum of product ranges for you to choose from. Yet we pick this one up as it is one of the most efficient productions of the company and performs its job most eminently. It can be used for garage lighting purposes as well.
- Item Weight: 1.37 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 6.6 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.41 pounds
- Manufacturer: Mopzlink
- Power: 60W
- Voltage: AC 85-256V
- Life: 50,000 hours
- The lamp design is deformable
- Easy installation
- Highly durable
- Comes with 3 years warranty
- Performance is quite inconsistent
- Motion activation technology doesn’t function aptly
7. OTYTY 2 COB 30W 1500LM LED Work Light
The OTYTY COB LED Work Light comes in a pack of 2, which are great for indoor and outdoor use. Its power-saving feature helps you save around 80% on the electricity bill. This black and yellow colored hard-plastic construction makes its design extremely durable.
The lamp features 3 brightness modes of high, low and strobe for you to switch as per your requirement. Being cordless along with the wide handle makes it easy to carry. It features a 180° adjustable lampstand. This battery-powered work light comes with a USB cable for quick charging.
For the actual unboxing feel and a better understanding, you can take a look at this video.
- Item Weight: 1 pound
- Product Dimensions: 5.3 x 3.7 x 1.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds
- Manufacturer: OTYTY
- Lighting Flux: 1500 lumens
- Power: 30W
- USB port voltage/current: 5V/1A
- Battery Capacity: 4200 mAh
- Lightweight and compact
- 1500 lumens for extra brightness
- Power-saving, Cordless, and Waterproof
- Can be used as a power bank
- Poor battery backup
8. GLORIOUS-LITE LED Flood Light Outdoor
(Best for Outdoors)
GLORIOUS-LITE LED Flood Light Outdoor proves to be a perfect replacement of the traditional power consuming halogen lamps. Its high-quality chips are not only brighter but also durable. This rectangular floodlight is made of aluminum die-casting with a black coating.
Its tempered glass cover helps transmit the brightest possible light. This 50W floodlight includes 4000 lumens for ultra-bright effect. The lamp rests on a high-strength hard steel stent. The multi-grooved design helps heat dissipate faster thus extending the life of the lamp.
The UL plug makes the lamp safe to use. The lamp is just ideal for lighting up garden, lawn, garage, front and back yard, etc. To get a clear picture of how to use this flood lamp, you can check out this video.
- Item Weight: 2.95 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 9.7 x 7.9 x 2.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.95 pounds
- Manufacturer: GLORIOUS-LITE
- Voltage: 120V
- Power: 50W
- Line Length: 59”
- Lifespan: 30000 hours
- Waterproof and Excellent heat dissipation capacity
- Shock and vibration resistant
- Comes with an 18-months warranty
- The plug and switch are not waterproof
- The light cannot be submerged
9. Ustellar 5500LM 55W LED Work Light
The 5500LM 55W LED Work Light by Ustellar is an environment-friendly energy-saving work light that is an ultimate replacement of the 400W traditional halogen bulb. This square-shaped lamp is made of high-quality metal that comes in an attractive combination of black and bright yellow matte finish coating.
You can adjust the brightness within a range of 28-55W with a switch depending on your requirements. The fin-type heat sink dissipates the heat easily. The 16.4 ft cord makes it easy to plug-in. It features both a handle and a stand that makes it easy to mount or place.
To know more about this wall mount, you can take a look at the video.
- Item Weight: 5.31 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 8.9 x 7.1 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 pounds
- Manufacturer: Ustellar
- Power: 55W
- Cord length: 16.4 ft.
- Luminous Flux: 5500lm
- Working temperature: -25 to 40° C
- 2-level adjustable brightness
- Easy to install and use
- Waterproof and Vibration and shock-resistant
- Adjustable angle knobs
- Non-dimmable bulbs
- The stiff cable hinders tilting
- The foam pad on the handle is of poor quality
10. Makita DML805 LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless/Corded Flood Light
(Best for Industrial Use)
The Makita DML805 work light can be operated in 2 modes. At full brightness, it provides 750lm of light and 450lm on low mode. This square-shaped lamp comes in an attractive blue and black combination with a handle that can be used for carrying or hanging.
The Extreme Protection Technology (XTP) keeps the internal components of the floodlight protected from channel water, debris, and dust. With a single charge, you can get 10.5 hours of continuous illumination.
Though it doesn’t come with a battery, you have to buy a battery separately, it comes with an AC cord that allows you to use this LED light without battery. To get a clear picture of how to use this flood lamp, you can check out this video.
- Item Weight: 5.07 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 10.4 x 13 x 6.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.95 pounds
- Manufacturer: Makita
- Power: 90W
- Voltage: 230V
- Luminous Flux: 750lm
- Gives low light alert
- Adjustable angle knobs
- 3-year limited warranty
- Includes no battery or charger
- Plastic bracket stand
11. Bosch 12-Volt Max LED Cordless Work Light
Bosch 12-Volt Max LED Cordless Work Light is a modern device that is foldable and easy to use. This blue and white-colored work light is constructed of high-quality plastic that makes it durable.
This portable LED light includes 10 high-intensity LED lights that can produce a luminous flux of 300lm and is fit for lighting up a small area. You can use a 2.0Ah battery for a runtime of 6 hours or a 4.0Ah battery for 12 hours of runtime. The dim function helps you double the runtime.
Its ¼-inch screw thread allows you to convert it into a tripod stand. There are 2 powerful magnets and a carabiner clip that lets you conveniently attach to different items. It features 200° articulation.
For the actual unboxing feel try taking a look at this video.
- Item Weight: 11.2 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 3.5 x 2.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Manufacturer: Bosch
- Voltage: 12V
- Luminous Flux: 330lm
- Articulation: 200°
- Use as stand-alone or attach to any item or tripod stand
- High-intensity brightness
- Has a dim function
- Only 300 lumens
- Battery not included
12. PowerSmith PWL2140TS Dual-Head LED Work Light
(Best Dual Head)
This PowerSmith PWL2140TS Dual-Head LED Work Lights are mounted on a tripod stand, but you need not switch on both the lights at the same time. The lights are adjustable and can be tilted as per the requirement. It comes with 9ft. cord, which makes it is ideal for any outdoor as well as indoor projects.
The sealed die-cast aluminum construction makes this light extremely durable. It features super bright LEDs with 4000 lumens. The lifespan of this is over 50,000 hours. The tripod together with the lights extends to a height of 63-inch. For an in-depth idea, you can take a look at this video.
- Item Weight: 12.5 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 16 x 64 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 pounds
- Manufacturer: PowerSmith
- Power: 40W
- Voltage: 120V
- Luminous Flux: 4000lm
- Power Cord: 9 ft.
- Versatile and Energy efficient
- Long power cable
- Waterproof and Durable
- Light switches are of poor quality
- Lights can rotate only up to 90°
- Battery not included
Things To Consider When Buying The Best LED Work Lights
While the above-mentioned LED Work lights are the best options to meet any work conditions, but if you are not satisfied with these options and seeking some other LED work light, you can find countless numbers of options.
However, choosing the right one is not an easy task.
So, to help you out, here I am going to tell certain factors that you can consider when buying an LED work Light. Without wasting much time, let’s get started.
LED lights are more durable and efficient than traditional bulbs. But the efficiency of your LED work light depends upon its luminous flux. The more lumens of light you get per watt of electricity, the more efficient your work light is. Hence, it is crucial to check its luminous flux before finalizing your decision.
Level Of Brightness
You might have a certain level of brightness requirement at your workspace. Hence, before buying LED work lights, it is wise to decide whether you are going to work in a large area or small area. Apart from this, you need to consider if there is another light source or not.
Since LED lights explicit a good amount of brightness owing thanks to the lumen content in them, keeping these things in mind will help you to decide the amount of luminance you will require for your work area.
Brightness and adjustability may be your primary concern, but do not overlook the waterproof factor of the LED Work Lights. Getting waterproof LED work lights may serve you for an extended period.
Since equipment can easily be affected by dust and water, causing it to degrade, it may also save you from additional costs that one may incur by not buying water-resistant ones.
AC Or DC Dupply
There are two kinds of power supplies – AC and DC, and you need to determine which suits you the best. Cordless lights find major usage as they are easy to use and are mostly preferred for work purposes as they have rechargeable batteries. Also, don’t forget to consider battery life.
On the other hand, in the case of rechargeable batteries, you may have to replace the batteries after a certain time period, which may enhance the overall cost. So, if you’re on a tight budget, then you should consider buying an LED work light with AC power supply.
Purchase is always price-oriented; one cannot think of overlooking the pricing constraint while buying LED work lights. These lights are highly recommended quality products, but you have to determine whether you can afford it or not. So, check your pockets before you are out to purchase LED work lights.
Our Best Pick
I hope that this guide has made it easier for you to make your final decision. Talking about the top pick, nothing can beat the Hallomall Spotlights work lights. Due to its reasonable price, super-bright light, and durability, these LED work lights are the best option. Its portability and light weight allow it to stand out of the crowd.