If your house is decorated by vinyl plank floorings, you surely understand the importance of keeping the floors spotless every single day. Do vacuums pop up in your mind?
If the answer is yes, then I have no surprise. Vacuum cleaners always stay on the top list when we think about cleaning vinyl plank floors, thanks to its convenience and efficiency.
But choosing the right vacuum is as not easy as you thought. There are many vacuum brands available on the markets with different models and features, enough to confuse you. Therefore, I already wrote this top 15 best products to help you save your time.
Before going to the main review, it is necessary to check on some information about what you are going to purchase, right?
Table of Contents
- Types Of Vacuums for Vinyl Plank Floors
- What Are The Best Vacuum Brands for Vinyl Plank Floors?
- Which Are The Best Vacuums for Vinyl Plank Floors To Buy?
- Vacuum for Vinyl Plank Floors Comparison Chart 2021
- Top 15 Best Vacuum for Vinyl Plank Floors Reviews in 2021
- What You Should Consider When Purchasing A Vacuum for Your Vinyl Plank Floors?
- Best Way To Care for Vinyl Plank Floors
- My Top Pick
Types Of Vacuums for Vinyl Plank Floors
There are some vacuums types that I highly recommended to use on vinyl plank floors:
This type of vacuum is typically bulky and heavy. However, it can contain a large amount of dirt and doesn’t require too much maintenance. Some upright vacuum is designed with the lift-away feature, making it easy to clean the stairs.
This is the most popular vacuum type when it comes to vacuuming the vinyl plank floors. It is slim, lightweight, and easy to maneuver. The dust cup can be quite small and needs to be emptied frequently. You can choose between two models: corded and cordless.
The canister vacuum is superior in reaching tricky corners and above-the-floor areas. It is equipped with a hose and a wand. Typically, some attachments will go with it for better cleaning results.
This type of vacuum is compact and lightweight. Most handheld vacuums are cordless, which makes it incredibly portable. However, they have a limitation in delivering a long working. A regular handheld vacuum can only run from 10-15 minutes per charge.
Robot vacuums are suitable the most for busy people. They can be easily controlled via smartphones or remotes. One downside of this type is that it doesn’t work well on black surfaces.
What Are The Best Vacuum Brands for Vinyl Plank Floors?
Here are some well-trusted vacuum brands for vinyl plank floors available on the market.
Hoover: Founded in 1908, Hoover is renowned for its innovative and reconditioned line of vacuum products. Its name even became a synonym to the word “vacuum” in the UK and Ireland.
BISSELL: With 140 years of experience, BISSELL always brings the best quality vacuum products to its customers. One part of its revenue is used for homeless pets saving donations.
Shark: Shark takes up a wide part in the market with its diverse floor-caring products. Most vacuums from Shark offer 5 years of assurance.
Which Are The Best Vacuums for Vinyl Plank Floors To Buy?
The products from Hoover and Eureka are preferred since they are designed with innovative technology and durable construction. Meanwhile, BISSELL vacuums are the best choice for pet owners.
Let’s take a look at this short list and find out the best vacuum for your vinyl plank floors.
- Best Overall: Hoover T-Series WindTunnel UH70120 Upright Vacuum Cleaner
“5 height adjustments; HEPA media filtration; provide a retractable 25-feet cord; no-scuff bumper.”
- Best Budget: BISSELL 2033M Featherweight Stick Vacuum Cleaner
“A 3-in-1 device; lightweight and compact; provide attachments for furniture and stair cleaning; 0.67-liter dirt cup.”
- Best Stick: Eureka NES215A Blaze 3 in 1 Stick Vacuum Cleaner
“Swivel steering head; washable filter; equip a 2-amp motor; the capture nozzle can suck up large objects.”
- Best Cordless: MOOSOO XL-618A 4 in 1 Stick Vacuum Cleaner
“Cyclonic HEPA filter; can run for 20-35 minutes; 2 adjustable modes; ergonomic handle; built-in stiff nylon bristles and soft bristles.”
- Best Robot Vacuum: Eufy BoostIQ 11S Slim Robot Vacuum Cleaner
“Automatically recharge; anti-scratch tempered glass-top cover protection; apply drop-sensing technology; triple-filter system.”
- Best Small (Best Compact): ORFELD 4 in 1 Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
“The 120W power suction can work on multiple floors; can stand by itself; cyclonic HEPA filter; 180 degrees folding handle design.”
- Best Upright: BISSELL CrossWave 1785A Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner
“The dual action floorhead; equip a smart touch control right on the handle; two separated tanks for cleaning solutions and dirty water.”
- Best Canister: Eureka NEN110A Whirlwind Bagless Canister Vacuum Cleaner
“Extendable wand; swivel steering design; cyclone filtration system; retractable cord.”
- Best Handheld (Best Portable): BLACK+DECKER CHV1410L Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
“Cyclonic filtration system; can work for 15 minutes per charge; the nozzle rotates 180 degrees; equip a flip-up brush for dusting and cleaning upholstery.”
- Best Lightweight: Tineco A10 Hero Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
“Only weigh 2.87 pounds; a 4-stage HEPA filter; can work for 25 minutes in regular mode; 110W power suction.”
- Best Bagless: Shark Rocket HV302 Corded Bagless Stick Vacuum
“Can convert into a handheld vacuum; fingertip control for quick mode changing; swivel steering design; 8.5-inch width cleaning path.”
- Best Bagged: Miele Grey Classic C1 Pure Suction Vacuum Cleaner
“6 suction settings; equip self-sealing collar; provide a vortex motor for powerful suction; the Miele’s air-clean filtration gives the maximum protection for the mechanism.”
- Best for Commercial Uses: ProTeam Super CoachVac Commerical Backpack Vacuum Cleaner
“Equip a four-level filtration with a HEPA filter; the bag can hold 9.5 liters of dirt; provide an extra-long cord up to 50 feet; adjustable shoulder straps.”
- Best Quiet: APOSEN Powerful Suction 4 in 1 Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
“2200mAh 6-cell battery; swivel steering head; one-click emptying design; LED headlight; can run up to 35 minutes.”
- Best With HEPA Filtration: Dyson V7 Allergy HEPA Stick Vacuum Cleaner
“Equip whole-machine HEPA filtration system; the battery delivers a 30-minute running time; direct-drive cleaner head; 15 cyclones are arranged across 2 tier radials.”
Vacuum for Vinyl Plank Floors Comparison Chart 2021
I already listed 15 best vacuums for vinyl plank floors on the following table. Spend a few seconds checking on it as it will help you make a quick comparison of every product.
|Product Name||Dimensions (Inches)||Weight (Pounds)||Bagged/ Bagless||Year of Warranty|
|Hoover T-Series WindTunnel UH70120 Upright Vacuum Cleaner - Best Overall||16 x 12 x 32.5||16.5 pounds||Bagless vacuum||2 years|
|BISSELL 2033M Featherweight Stick Vacuum Cleaner - Best Budget||8.3 x 9.5 x 44.1||2.6 pounds||Bagless vacuum||1 year|
|Eureka NES215A Blaze 3 in 1 Stick Vacuum Cleaner - Best Stick||6 x 10 x 44||3.2 pounds||Bagless vacuum||1 year|
|MOOSOO XL-618A 4 in 1 Stick Vacuum Cleaner - Best Cordless||44.1 x 9 x 10.2||3.3 pounds||Bagless vacuum||2 years|
|Eufy BoostIQ 11S Slim Robot Vacuum Cleaner - Best Robot||12.8 x 12.8 x 2.83||5.73 pounds||Bagless vacuum||1 year|
|ORFELD 4 in 1 Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner - Best Small/ Best Compact||29.7 x 9.7 x 7.5||5 pounds||Bagless vacuum||1 year|
|BISSELL CrossWave 1785A Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner - Best Upright||10.5 x 12 x 46||11.5 pounds||Bagless vacuum||2 years|
|Eureka NEN110A Whirlwind Bagless Canister Vacuum Cleaner - Best Canister||14.17 x 12.2 x 9.65||8.29 pounds||Bagless vacuum||1 year|
|BLACK+DECKER CHV1410L Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner - Best Handheld/ Best Portable||17.25 x 5.5 x 7.75||2.6 pounds||Bagless vacuum||2 years|
|Tineco A10 Hero Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner - Best Lightweight||12.5 x 8.3 x 43.3||2.87 pounds||Bagless vacuum||2 years|
|Shark Rocket HV302 Corded Bagless Stick Vacuum - Best Bagless||10.5 x 9.8 x 46||8.2 pounds||Bagless vacuum||5 years|
|Miele Grey Classic C1 Pure Suction Vacuum Cleaner - Best Bagged||18.2 x 11 x 8.7||11.4 pounds||Bagged vacuum||1 year|
|ProTeam Super CoachVac Commerical Backpack Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Commercial Uses||8.5 x 8.5 x 25||11.8 pounds||Bagged vacuum||3 years|
|APOSEN Powerful Suction 4 in 1 Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner - Best Quiet||17.32 x 10.3 x 7.87||2.8 pounds||Bagless vacuum||1 year|
|Dyson V7 Allergy HEPA Stick Vacuum Cleaner - Best With HEPA Filtration||49 x 8.2 x 9.8||5.29 pounds||Bagless vacuum||2 years|
Top 15 Best Vacuum for Vinyl Plank Floors Reviews in 2021
Now it’s time to go into the detailed review of every products and understand its strengths and downsides. Hope you can find the best vacuum for your vinyl plank floors after reading this review.
1. Hoover T-Series WindTunnel UH70120 Upright Vacuum Cleaner
This Hoover T-series WindTunnel UH70120 vacuum cleaner comes up with 5 position height adjustments, which makes it suitable for different surfaces, from carpets to vinyl plank floors. The no-scuff bumper prevents the device from leaving scratches on the furniture around.
Moreover, this vacuum is great at trapping dirt inside, thanks to its HEPA media filtration system. This filter can also be washed and used repeatedly, saving you a bunch of cash. The retractable cord is 25-feet in length, plus the included extension wand helps to reach higher locations.
Since it is provided with many attachments, you can solve various cleaning tasks for the entire house. However, its cumbersome design limits it from fitting beneath the furniture and other narrow places. I also wish the body part were a little bit lighter to get smoother maneuvers.
- 5 height adjustments
- Equip a HEPA media filtration
- Provide a retractable 25-feet cord
- No-scuff bumper
- The included accessories support multiple cleaning tasks
- Avoid scratching the furniture
- Easy to assemble
- The filter is reusable
- Have difficulty reaching under furniture
- The body unit is quite heavy
|Dimensions||16 x 12 x 32.5 inches|
|Cord Length||25 feet|
|Filtration||HEPA media filter|
For more information, please check on this video:
2. BISSELL 2033M Featherweight Stick Vacuum Cleaner
Appear in a versatile design, this BISSELL 2033M Featherweight stick vacuum can transform into three different cleaning devices: a handheld, stair, and stick vacuum.
With the weight under 3 pounds, it is exceptionally maneuverable. Carrying it up and downstairs is also not a big deal. Moreover, its compact building supports convenient storage for small rooms.
Besides, as this vacuum is equipped with a washable filter, it doesn’t cause too much money for regular replacement. The 0.67-liter dirt cup is quite small for huge places cleaning, but enough for a standard house.
The only downside is its short power cord makes it quite disturbing when it comes to vacuuming large areas.
- A 3-in-1 device
- Lightweight and compact design
- Provide accessories for furniture and stair vacuuming
- The cup can embrace 0.67 liters of dirt
- Can convert between 3 models in no time
- Effortless to carry and transport
- Easy storage
- The power cord is too short
|Dimensions||8.3 x 9.5 x 44.1 inches|
|Cord Length||15 feet|
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.67 liters|
|Filtration||Reusable standard filter|
Do not skip this video if you are interested in this product:
3. Eureka NES215A Blaze 3 in 1 Stick Vacuum Cleaner
This Eureka NES215A Blaze 3 in 1 stick vacuum is designed with a swivel steering head that helps to maneuver easily even in the tight places. Its compact construction allows it to lay flat under furniture and also fits in small storing places.
Besides, since it comes with a 3.2 pounds building, transporting it around becomes no-sweat. The washable filter provided also makes it an economical choice among the ocean of vacuum cleaners.
With the 2-amp motor, it does a pretty good job of cleaning hard floors including vinyl plank floors. The included capture nozzle supports sucking up large objects. Still, I think its suction power needs to be stronger as it is quite weak when working on carpets.
- Comes with swivel steering design
- Equip a reusable filter
- A 2-amp motor
- The included capture nozzle can collect large objects
- Can lay flat under furniture
- Doesn’t require too much storage space
- Straightforward empty
- Short power cord limits users from moving around
- The suction is quite weak
|Dimensions||6 x 10 x 44 inches|
|Cord Length||18 feet|
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.67 liters|
Watch this video to see what this vacuum can do:
4. MOOSOO XL-618A 4 in 1 Stick Vacuum Cleaner
If you are finding a cordless vacuum, this MOOSOO XL-618A stick vacuum cleaner will not disappoint you. With the 2200mAh battery provided, this device can work from 20-35 minutes, enough to finish all the cleaning tasks for the entire house.
Besides, since it is equipped with a cyclonic HEPA filter, the tiniest dust cannot stay hidden from it. Plus, the LED headlight also helps to vacuum in the dark effectively. Coming in two types of brushes: a stiff nylon bristles and a soft one, this vacuum is suitable for both carpets and hard floors surfaces.
Moreover, its slim and swivel design makes it easy to touch in the corners and under furniture. The ergonomic handle also plays an important role in giving users a pleasant experience. However, this device tends to get clog when it traps the hairs.
- Cyclonic HEPA filtration system
- Equipped with stiff nylon bristles and soft bristles to adapt various surfaces
- Can run for a maximum of 35 minutes per charge
- 2 adjustable modes
- Ergonomic handle
- The filter can be reused many times
- Convenient wall mount docking storage
- Easy to maneuver in corners and under furniture
- It gets clogging when collecting hairs
- The suction is not really powerful
|Dimensions||44.1 x 9 x 10.2 inches|
|Running Time||20-35 minutes|
|Dirt Cup Capacity||1.3 liters|
|Filtration||Reusable HEPA filter|
Here is a quick review video about this product:
5. Eufy BoostIQ 11S Slim Robot Vacuum Cleaner
This Eufy BoostIQ 11S robot vacuum is a great choice for busy people. Come in a 1300 Pa suction power, this machine is able to run for 100 minutes. Moreover, it can automatically return to the recharging place when it is nearly out of battery.
With the triple-filter system equipped, I highly appreciate how excellently this device blocks the dirt inside and prevents spilling. Plus, the risk of falling off from stairs can be reduced thanks to the drop-sensing tech applied to this vacuum.
Besides, it is not a big deal for this little assistant to clean beneath the furniture or around the objects. Still, one drawback that commonly happens with the robotic vacuum is that it doesn’t work well on black areas.
- Automatically recharge
- Triple-filter system
- Apply drop-sensing technology
- Can work for a constant 100 minutes
- Anti-scratch tempered glass-top is equipped for extra protection
- Provide a quiet work
- Go under furniture and around the objects easily
- Always be ready to use
- The color indicator on the top shows the device’s condition
- Doesn’t perform well on black surfaces
|Dimensions||12.8 x 12.8 x 2.83 inches|
|Dirt Cup||0.6 liters|
|Max Suction Power||1300 Pa|
For people who want to know more about this vacuum, check on this video right away:
6. ORFELD 4 in 1 Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
(Best Small/ Best Compact)
For small and warm apartments, the compact size is in the top priority, and this ORFELD 4 in 1 cordless stick vacuum is worth considering. Come in a small and lightweight design, this device is convenient when it comes to storage and transportation.
With the cyclonic HEPA filter, this device is great at trapping the dust and protecting the inner mechanism. Moreover, it can be washed and reused many times. The built-in digital motor supports a super quiet performance.
Besides, this vacuum is designed to stand by itself anytime. Therefore, you don’t need to worry it would fall down when leaving it rest or recharging. Still, I find the plastic casing pretty flimsy and makes me wonder about its durability.
- The 120-Watt power suction can work well on all floor types
- 180 degrees folding handle design
- Can stand by itself for recharging
- Cyclonic HEPA filter
- Storage space-saving
- The filter is washable
- The digital motor performs silently
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- The plastic construction brings a flimsy feeling
- The suction is not really strong
|Dimensions||29.7 x 9.7 x 7.5 inches|
|Running Time||40 minutes|
|Filtration||Cyclonic HEPA filter|
7. BISSELL CrossWave 1785A Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner
This BISSELL CrossWave 1785A wet & dry vacuum cleaner is outstanding with its ability to solve both liquid and dry dirt at the same time. The dual action floorhead is equipped with microfiber and bristles, making it possible to work with wet messes.
Besides, there is a two-tank system to contain cleaning solution and dirty water separately. Therefore, you can wipe out the floors while vacuuming. I wish the dirty water tank could be bigger to reduce the emptying time.
This device takes no time to assemble and take apart for cleaning out, which I highly appreciate. The headlights also help to identify hidden debris in the dark places. However, this vacuum still makes noise while working.
- The dual action floorhead can clean both dry and wet debris
- Equip a smart touch control right on the handle
- Two separated tanks for cleaning solutions and dirty water
- A 25-feet power cord
- Can be used on multiple surfaces
- Easy to set up and clean out
- Change the cleaning mode in no time
- Headlights helps to clean the dirt in dark
- The dirty water tank is small and needs emptying regularly
- Work loudly
|Dimensions||10.5 x 12 x 46 inches|
|Cord Length||25 feet|
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.4 liter|
This informative video will give you more details about this vacuum:
8. Eureka NEN110A Whirlwind Bagless Canister Vacuum Cleaner
Appear in a compact building, this Eureka NEN110A Whirlwind vacuum is extremely space-saving when it comes to storage. With the 2-liter dirt cup, this canister device doesn’t require to be emptied frequently. Plus, removing the dirt is not challenging due to the one-press button design.
Besides, the cyclone filter is washable and reusable, saving you a lot of money. The swivel steering design also provides effortless maneuvers on the corners and under furniture. Moreover, since the cord can automatically rewind, you can say goodbye to the annoying manual collecting.
I also love its wand as it can be extended, making it simple to reach many hard-to-reach locations. However, I wish the cord could be longer. If you plan to clean large areas, this vacuum is not really an ideal choice.
- Extendable wand
- Swivel steering head design
- Cyclone filtration system
- Retractable cord
- The filter can be reused many times
- The compact building provides an easy storage
- Simple to empty
- The short cord isn’t suitable for huge place cleaning
|Dimensions||14.17 x 12.2 x 9.65 inches|
|Cord Length||16 feet|
|Dirt Cup Capacity||2 liters|
Check on this video to see how powerful this vacuum is:
9. BLACK+DECKER CHV1410L Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
(Best Handheld/ Best Portable)
BLACK+DECKER is already famous for its handheld vacuum products, and this CHV1410L model should stay on your top list if you are seeking a handheld device. With the long-lasting lithium-ion battery, this vacuum can deliver 10-15 minutes straight working.
Moreover, it doesn’t take much time for recharging. Only 4 charging hours required, and then you can begin to use it. The translucent dust bowl helps the users to check and empty the dirt if needed. Its cyclonic filtration system does a great job of maintaining a constant suction.
Besides, this vacuum also has a flip-up brush right on the head for convenient dusting. The nozzle is slim and has no difficulty fitting in the tight nooks. However, I am quite annoyed with the loudness this vacuum makes.
- Cyclonic filtration system
- Can work for about 15 minutes per charge
- The nozzle can rotate 180 degrees
- Equip a flip-up brush for dusting and cleaning upholstery
- Fast charging (4 hours)
- Easy to check and empty the dirt
- Simple disassembly for washing
- Produce noise while working
|Dimensions||17.25 x 5.5 x 7.75 inches|
|Running time||10-15 minutes|
|Filtration||Two-stage filter system|
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.6 liters|
Here is a great review video about this handheld vacuum that you should not skip:
10. Tineco A10 Hero Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
This Tineco A10 Hero stick vacuum cleaner comes with a total of 2.87 pounds in weight, which brings you a feeling of carrying a feather. Though it is extremely lightweight, you should not underestimate its suction power. It provides a more four times powerful suction than regular stick vacuums.
Besides, the four-stage HEPA filter system is fully sealed, giving an excellent ability in trapping the dirt and protecting the inner mechanism. Its compact building also makes It suitable for small storage areas. Removing the dirt is not a big deal with a gentle press button.
This cordless vacuum can run up to 25 minutes in the regular mode. However, when it comes to max suction, it is possible to work for 10 minutes. Plus, the dust cup is quite small and needs to be frequently emptying.
- Provide 110W power suction
- Can work for a constant 25 minutes in regular mode
- Equip a four-stage fully sealed HEPA filtration system
- Only weigh 2.87 pounds
- Doesn’t cause sweat to carry around
- Compact designs fit it small storage places
- Convert into a handheld vacuum in a flash
- Empty the cup by just one gentle touch
- The small cup requires to be emptied and washed many times
- Can only run for 10 minutes in the maximum suction
|Dimensions||12.5 x 8.3 x 43.3 inches|
|Running time||25 minutes|
|Filtration||4 stage HEPA filter|
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.4 liters|
For more details about this product, you can watch this video:
11. Shark Rocket HV302 Corded Bagless Stick Vacuum
This Shark Rocket HV302 corded stick vacuum is a great choice when mentioning bagless vacuum cleaners. With a standard 25-feet power cord, this device supports you with free movements. Its low-profile building is a huge plus for reaching beneath the furniture.
Besides, this vacuum can convert into a small handheld vacuum, making it easy to reach high locations. You can change the cleaning mode from carpets to hard floors cleaning by just a fingertip control. The 8.5-inch width cleaning pad can cover large areas and fit in the narrow places at the same time.
Moreover, its swivel steering head gives the users straightforward maneuvers. This vacuum also comes up with various necessary attachments, which supports to serve multiple cleaning duties. It would be better if this device can stand on itself.
- Can be released into a handheld vacuum
- Fingertip control for a quick cleaning-mode changing
- Swivel steering design
- The cleaning path width is 8.5 inches
- Convenient storage
- The low-profile design allows it to lay under furniture
- The included accessories help to solve multiple cleaning tasks
- The top unit is quite heavy
- Cannot stand up on itself
|Dimensions||10.5 x 9.8 x 46 inches|
|Cord Length||25 feet|
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.42 liters|
I bet you are going to love this video if care about this bagless vacuum:
12. Miele Grey Classic C1 Pure Suction Vacuum Cleaner
Beyond a shadow of a doubt, Miele are popular with bagged vacuum products, and this Miele Grey Classic C1 vacuum cleaner is worth considering for your vinyl plank floors. Its bag can carry 4.5 liters of dirt, which is a standard size that doesn’t require to replace frequently.
With 6 suction settings included, this vacuum can work on many types of surfaces, including vinyl plank floors. The well-made vortex motor delivers such a strong suction power that captivates all the dirt effectively. I also like how lightweight it is to carry around.
Moreover, since it is well-equipped with the Miele’s air-clean filtration system, you don’t need to worry about allergies or falling suction problems. This canister vacuum gives you the best solution to clean above-the-floor areas and other hard-to-reach places.
- 6 suction settings
- Equip self-sealing collar
- Provide a vortex motor for powerful suction
- The Miele’s air-clean filtration gives the maximum protection for the mechanism
- No sweat to carry around
- Doesn’t produce noise while working
- Can touch high locations
- The short cord limits the users from moving around freely
|Dimensions||18.2 x 11 x 8.7 inches|
|Operating Radius||29.5 feet|
|Filtration||Air-clean filter and GN bag filter|
|Bag Capacity||4.5 liters|
For a nice presentation, please check on this video:
13. ProTeam Super CoachVac Commerical Backpack Vacuum Cleaner
(Best for Commercial Uses)
For high-traffic enormous areas such as school or offices, this ProTeam Super CoachVac commercial backpack vacuum cleaner can be a good selection. Thanks to the backpack design with adjustable shoulder straps, it is much more convenient to carry around.
Moreover, since it comes with an extra-large bag that can hold up to 9.5 liters of dirt, plus the 50-feet power cord, this vacuum is definitely produced to meet commercial uses. The four-level filtration system also plays an important role in preventing the dirt from escaping.
You may get surprised at how quiet it is while working. This vacuum also doesn’t require too much maintenance. I just don’t like the awkwardness when using it to clean in the tight places.
- Equip a four-level filtration with a HEPA filter
- The bag can hold 9.5 liters of dirt
- Provide an extra-long cord up to 50 feet
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Super quiet
- Improve the air quality
- Suitable for high-square cleaning
- Reduce maintenance cost
- Awkward to clean in the narrow places
|Dimensions||8.5 x 8.5 x 25 inches|
|Cord Length||50 feet|
|Filtration||HEPA media filter|
|Bag Capacity||9.5 liters|
If you are curious about this product, check on this video:
14. APOSEN Powerful Suction 4 in 1 Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
Say goodbye to the annoying noise with this APOSEN 4 in 1 cordless stick vacuum. As it is operated by a 2200mAH 6-cell battery, it can run for a maximum of 35 minutes. Recharging doesn’t let you wait too long since it only requires 4.5 charging hours to get ready.
Besides, the flexible head can bend up to 180 degrees, making it possible to lay under furniture. The LED lights equipped right on the brush head helps to boost the cleaning efficiency in the dark places.
Moreover, with the extendable handle, this vacuum can be suitable for most people and prevents backaches at the same time. The cup is applied one-click technology, giving you a hygienic empty. Still, I realize this feature is not that advanced. Removing the dirt is quite challenging, though.
- The 2200mAh 6-cell battery provide constant work for up to 35 minutes
- Swivel steering head
- Hygienic empty with one-click design
- LED headlight is equipped
- Doesn’t take too much time to get a full recharge
- Strong suction
- The handle can be extended
- It’s quite awkward to empty the cup
|Dimensions||17.32 x 10.3 x 7.87 inches|
|Running Time||20-35 minutes|
|Dirt Cup Capacity||1.2 liters|
For people who want more pieces of information about this super quiet vacuum, this video will help:
15. Dyson V7 Allergy HEPA Stick Vacuum Cleaner
(Best With HEPA Filtration)
This Dyson V7 HEPA stick vacuum cleaner will solve all the allergy problems and keep the air refreshing with its whole-machine HEPA filtration system. More notably, the HEPA filter can be washed and reused many times, which is actually an economical choice.
Besides, the cordless design allows you to move freely around the house. Since it is cord-free, it needs batteries to operate. The equipped battery allows it to run for 30 minutes straightly in normal mode. It will be 6 minutes if being used in the MAX level.
I also like the way 15 cyclones are arranged across 2 tier radials. This design helps to boost the suction power and cleaning efficiency. However, the dust cup is quite small and needs emptying regularly.
- Equip whole-machine HEPA filtration system
- The battery delivers a 30-minute running time
- Direct-drive cleaner head
- 15 cyclones are arranged across 2 tier radials
- The filter is washable
- Keep the air fresh
- The compact head support cleaning under furniture
- The air tends to be blown into the user’s face
- Small dust bin
|Dimensions||49 x 8.2 x 9.8 inches|
|Running Time||30 minutes|
|Filtration||Whole-machine HEPA filtration|
Watch this video for a better view about this product:
What You Should Consider When Purchasing A Vacuum for Your Vinyl Plank Floors?
There are some aspects that should be aware of when it comes to buying a vacuum for vinyl plank floors
A too heavy vacuum will cause difficulty when maneuvering the vacuum around the floor. Sometimes, it may even leave scratches if you are not careful. Therefore, choose a vacuum that is light enough for you to handle with ease.
Make sure that the vacuum has the suction mode for hard floors, including vinyl plank floors. I don’t really recommend vacuums with exceptionally powerful suction as it will work more greatly on carpets. A reasonably strong vacuum will give the best care for your floorings.
The vacuum needs to have a good filter system to block the dirt inside and maintain constant working. If you want something economical, go with the reusable filter.
Some vacuums nowadays even provide HEPA washable filtration for advanced dirt trapping and money-saving at the same time.
The additional attachments will give you a hand when dealing with multiple cleaning tasks. They are not must-required, but if possible, choosing the vacuum that comes with accessories is the best purchase ever.
Most vacuums on the market offer 1-2 years of guarantee. Do not be careless with the warranty since it will be helpful when any problems are happening.
Best Way To Care for Vinyl Plank Floors
Follow these tips to keep your vinyl plank floors stay luxurious over time:
- Vacuum the floors every day and wet mopping them at least twice or three a week. Ensure the detergents for mopping is gentle and suitable for this type of surface.
- If there is any liquid mess on the floors, wipe it right away. Water is an enemy of vinyl plank floors as it will go into a strain and bring color harm to the floors.
- Don’t scrub the floors toughly
- Place a doormat on the doorstep as it helps prevent the dirt from spreading over the surfaces.
- Be extra-careful when moving furniture to avoid leaving scratches.
Here are some frequently asked questions about vacuums for vinyl plank floors and their answers. Hope they will be useful for you.
My Top Pick
I highly recommend the Hoover T-series WindTunnel UH70120 Upright Vacuum Cleaner as this device is designed to avoid leaving scratches in floors and can solve multiple cleaning tasks.
How about you? Have you made the decision? I hope the answer is yes.
And last but not least, if you have any questions or useful tips about using vacuums for vinyl plank floors, feel free to leave a comment down below. I would love to hear from you.