If you live in a cold region, you’ll definitely need one of these best bathroom heaters. With these products, you can take a long, soothing shower or bath without fearing the cold.
Whenever the cold season comes, I always find myself hesitant to step out of the shower stall or the hot tub because I don’t want to face the freezing cold. However, this is no longer a problem when I try out these bathroom heaters. Honestly, they’re one of my best investments.
If you’ve ever found yourself in a similar situation to mine, maybe it’s time to get a bathroom heater. Don’t know which one to get? Read this review to find out the best products now available and learn how to install and use a bathroom heater.
What Are The Main Types Of Bathroom Heaters?
You may find it easier to decide on what bathroom heater to get if you know their main types. Generally, bathroom heaters can be divided into two main categories: portable heaters and fixed heaters (ceiling-mounted or wall-mounted).
As the name indicates, a portable heater allows you to transport it anywhere you want. They are usually designed to be compact and lightweight, making it easier for you to carry them around.
They also tend to come at a more affordable price.
- How To Remove A Bathroom Sink Stopper? The Easiest Guide 2023
- Top 16 Best Bathroom Faucets On The Market 2023
- Top 10 Best Undermount Bathroom Sinks To Get 2023
- Top 10 Best Bathroom Exhaust Fans For Better Ventilation 2023
- Top 10 Best Freestanding Tubs For Your Bathroom 2023
- Top 10 Best Two-Person Hot Tubs You Should Get 2023
- How To Get Rid Of Ants In Your Bathroom – An Easy Guide 2023
- How To Fix A Shower Diverter? The Most Thorough Guide of 2023
Portable bathroom heaters tend to come with ACLI safety plugs and other features such as tip-over protection to ensure users’ safety. However, you should spare the time to check out the product’s plugs and outlets regularly to make sure nothing goes awry.
Fixed Heater (Wall-mounted or Ceiling-mounted Heater)
Although fixed heaters require some time and effort to install, they prove to be a safer option in the long run. Because the fixed heaters are hardwired to existing wiring, you will not have to worry about the potential risk of electric shocks.
An Overview About Main Heating Methods Of Bathroom Heaters
The heating method is an important factor that you need to take into consideration when buying bathroom heaters. To understand these features better, you should have a look at this section.
Convection heating means that the product can provide indirect heat. In other words, this method will heat the air surrounding you. To do this, the convection heater will take in cool air, heat it up, and release the heated air back into the room.
Convection heating works best when the product is placed in an enclosed room, which can reduce and minimize heat loss. Bathroom heaters implemented with this feature can keep your room warm for a long time, but they might take a while to do so.
Forced-air heating is the most common method for home use. This method utilizes a blower fan to draw in air, forcing it to go through a heater unit. In high-end bathroom heaters with exhaust fans, forced-air heating can even circulate the air and remove allergens as well as dust.
However, one notable drawback one forced-air heating is that products with this feature tend to have a noisy operation.
Because radiant heating uses infrared radiation for heat transfer, this method can warm you up directly. As radiant heating is a direct method, it is not hindered by air current in the least. Thanks to this, radiant heating can save quite a lot of energy, as it doesn’t need to heat the air.
Another advantage of radiant heating is that it tends to operate very quietly, making it suitable for people who dislike loud noises. However, radiant heating cannot heat the entire room, and it needs to be in close proximity to you to warm you up.
Who Makes The Best Bathroom Heaters?
I’m certain that when searching for the best bathroom heaters, you will also want to find out the best brands for these products. Knowing which brands are the most trustworthy will probably make it less challenging for you to decide.
Offering a wide range of heaters for various purposes, GiveBest will give its best to ensure that your home will always be comfortable and warm. From portable to wall-mounted models, the brand can provide you with virtually anything you need for a toasty and cozy home.
A famous brand with affordable products, Lasko can provide you with a wide range of home appliances, including heaters. Founded in 1906, the brand has plenty of experience to make sure that its products and customer service are always top-notch.
Not only can Broan-NuTone keep your house warm during the cold summer, but the brand can also improve the overall air quality in your home. Believing that better air quality can improve your life, the brand incorporates its premium heater with exhaust fans for better ventilation.
What Are The Best Bathroom Heaters You Can Get?
The best bathroom heaters are the GiveBest Electric Ceramic Bathroom Heater and the Broan-NuTone QTXN110HL Bathroom Heater. These two products can heat up large rooms within a short time frame, ensuring that your time in the bathroom is always enjoyable.
I also suggest checking out the Lasko CD08200 Small Ceramic Bathroom Heater. This product also boasts impressive efficiency with up to 3 different heat settings. Its user-friendly design also means that anyone in your family can use it.
- Best Overall: GiveBest Electric Ceramic Bathroom Heater
“2-in-1 design, adjustable thermostat from 0℉ to 158℉, automatic shut-off to prevent overheat, made from flame-retardant material for fire hazard prevention, tip-over protection for safety.”
- Best Budget: Lasko CD08200 Small Ceramic Bathroom Heater
“Self-regulating heating element, ALCI safety plugs for use in wet and humid areas, included many safety features for users’ sake, included up to 3 different heat settings.”
- Best For High Ceiling And With Lights: Broan-NuTone QTXN110HL Bathroom Heater
“Beautiful 120-watt incandescent lighting included, can be installed in insulated ceilings, comes with a 6’’ ducting connector for installation, HVI-certified with 0.9 sones and 110 CFM.”
- Best With Adjustable Thermostat: PELONIS PHTPU1501 Fast Heating Bathroom Heater
“Can heat up to 70℉ in 3 seconds, temperature range from 40 to 95℉, overheating and tip-over protection system, ceramic heating technology for optimal efficiency.”
- Best With Timer And Remote Control: Comfort Zone B0758K1RRK Ceramic Bathroom Heater
“ETL certified to guarantee your safety, overheat protection sensor/tip-over protection for safety, oscillating heater design for even heat distribution, can be programmed 8 hours in advance.”
- Best With Exhaust Fan: Broan-NuTone 605RP Exhaust Fan And Bathroom Heater
“Can operate on 70 CFM and 4.0 Sones, ideal for eliminating unpleasant odors and warming up rooms, paintable white polymeric grille, made from sturdy engineered resin.”
- Best For Small Bathroom: Gaiatop Space Energy Efficient Bathroom Heater
“Can immediately turn off if tipped over, non-slip silicone on the bottom, produced from fire-resistant material, passed UL/CE/ROSh safety certification, fast heating time.”
- Best For Walls: Stiebel Eltron 074058 Bathroom Heater
“Frost protection setting for cold regions, heat output up to 5122 BTU per hour, easy-to-use switch and control knobs, comes with a built-in thermostat.”
- Best With Auto Climate Control: Vornado AVH10 Vortex Bathroom Heater
“Hidden cord storage, capable of heating all the air in the room, tip-over safety feature to prevent fire hazard, cool-to-the-touch cabinet housing, integrated handle included.”
- Best With Wifi Control: Heat Storm Hs-1500-PHX-WIFI Infrared Bathroom Heater
“ELT-certified to guarantee your safety, implemented with wifi technology, washable filter for best air quality, tip-over auto shut-off feature, equipped with overheat protection.”
A Comparison Chart For The Best Bathroom Heaters
In order to make an informed decision, you first need to learn the information about each product in my list of recommendations for the best bathroom heaters.
|Best Bathroom Heaters||Bathroom Heater Type||Heating Method||Maximum Heat Output|
|GiveBest Electric Ceramic Bathroom Heater - Best Overall||Portable||Forced air, convection||1500 watts|
|Lasko CD08200 Small Ceramic Bathroom Heater - Best Budget||Portable||Convection||1500 watts|
|Broan-NuTone QTXN110HL Bathroom Heater - Best For High Ceiling And With Lights||Ceiling-mounted||Fan and forced air||1500 watts|
|PELONIS PHTPU1501 Fast Heating Bathroom Heater - Best With Adjustable Thermostat||Portable||Radiant, convection||1500 watts|
|Comfort Zone B0758K1RRK Ceramic Bathroom Heater - Best With Timer And Remote Control||Portable||Forced air, convection||1500 watts|
|Broan-NuTone 605RP Exhaust Fan And Bathroom Heater - Best With Exhaust Fan||Ceiling-mounted||Fan and forced air||1300 watts|
|Gaiatop Space Energy Efficient Bathroom Heater - Best For Small Bathroom||Portable||Forced air, convection||1000 watts|
|Stiebel Eltron 074058 Bathroom Heater - Best For Walls||Wall-mounted||Forced air||1500 watts|
|Vornado AVH10 Vortex Bathroom Heater - Best With Auto Climate Control||Portable||Forced air||1500 watts|
|Heat Storm Hs-1500-PHX-WIFI Infrared Bathroom Heater - Best With Wifi Control||Wall-mounted||Radiant||1500 watts|
An In-depth Reviews For The Best Bathroom Heaters In 2023
It’s not strange if you find it hard to determine which is the best bathroom heater, especially if you’re not sufficiently informed about a product. This is why I’ll provide you with detailed information about all these best bathroom heaters in the following review.
1. GiveBest Electric Ceramic Bathroom Heater
If you want a high-quality bathroom heater that can be used throughout the year, this product from GiveBest will be the best choice for you. Boasting a 2-in-1 design, this electric heater can warm up your bathroom during the winter and cool it during the summer.
The GiveBest bathroom heater is equipped with a thermostat, which means that it can turn off automatically once it reaches the preset temperature. As soon as the temperature plummets, the heater will turn on again to keep your bathroom warm and toasty.
- 2-in-1 design (fan and heater combined)
- Thermostat can be adjusted from 0F to 158F
- Can automatically turn off to prevent overheat
- Made from flame-retardant material to prevent fire hazards
- Tip-over protection system for extra safety
- Can heat your bathroom in a short time
- Compact design with convenient carry handle for ease of transportation
- Does not pose any threats or hazards for you
- Easy and simple to use
- Quiet operation so as not to disturb other inhabitants in the house
- Might have a faint smell within the first few uses.
|Product Dimensions||7 x 6.20 x 9.20 inches|
|Product Weight||3.59 pounds|
|Power Source||Corded electric|
|Settings||3 settings (Fan only, setting I-warm-750W, setting II-warmer-1500W)|
2. Lasko CD08200 Small Ceramic Bathroom Heater
Do you feel hesitant to splurge a large sum of money on a bathroom heater? The Lasko CD08200 is here to the rescue. An affordable choice for all budgets, this bathroom heater has up to 3 heat settings to keep your bathroom warm during the cold seasons.
As the Lasko CD08200 arrives with an ALCI safety plug, you will not have to worry about any potential hazards inside the bathroom. And no matter how long the heater is in operation, its exterior will always stay cool to the touch, making sure that you don’t accidentally get burnt.
- Self-regulating heating element
- ALCI safety plugs for use in wet and humid areas
- Include several other safety features (automatic overheat protection, self-regulating heating element, cool-to-the-touch housing)
- Up to 3 heat settings
- Can be controlled with a mere tap of a button
- Incredibly straightforward to use and doesn’t require installation
- Compact design for easy storage
- Can produce a lot of heat
- Might vibrate or rattle slightly.
|Product Dimensions||6 x 6 x 7.65 inches|
|Product Weight||3.8 pounds|
|Power Source||Corded electric|
|Settings||3 heat settings|
|Warranty||3-year limited manufacturer|
3. Broan-NuTone QTXN110HL Bathroom Heater
(Best For High Ceiling And With Lights)
If you’re looking for a bathroom heater with built-in lights to install on your ceiling, you may want to consider getting the Broan-NuTone QTXN110HL. With a touch of a switch, you can easily turn on the incandescent lighting and the heater for a soothing time in the bathroom.
One fantastic thing about the Broan-NuTone QTXN110HL is that it’s designed for DIY projects. In other words, this product is made so that it will be simple and straightforward to install, even for people without any prior experience or expertise.
- Beautiful 120-watt incandescent lighting
- Can be installed in insulated ceilings
- Comes with a 6’’ ducting connector for installation
- HVI-certified with 0.9 sones and 110 CFM
- Heater, light, and fan can operate independently or together
- Can guarantee a quiet operation
- Can be installed with ease
- Does not grow or mildew easily
- Beautiful design that can complement your bathroom’s decoration
- May be somewhat expensive.
|Product Dimensions||11.38 x 7.63 x 10.50 inches|
|Product Weight||10 pounds|
|Power Source||Plug-in electric|
|Settings||3 (heater-1500W, fan, light-120W)|
|Warranty||3-year limited warranty|
4. PELONIS PHTPU1501 Fast Heating Bathroom Heater
(Best With Adjustable Thermostat)
Do you want to find a bathroom heater with an adjustable thermostat? Arriving with a programmable thermostat, the PELONIS PHTPU1501 bathroom heater allows you to customize your temperature settings for unmatched efficiency and optimal warmth.
Made with flame-resistant material, the PELONIS PHTPU1501 bathroom heater will always be cool to the touch. The product is also implemented with overheating and tip-over switch features to ensure the safety of you and your family.
- Can heat up to 70F in 3 seconds
- Temperature range from 40F to 95F
- Ceramic heating technology for optimal efficiency
- Overheating and tip-over protection system
- Made from ABS UL94 V0 flame-resistant material
- 8-hour programmed timer
- Can be effortlessly cleaned with a few wipes of a towel
- Fast heat-up time for your comfort
- Doesn’t produces noises louder than 52 decibels
- Durable and sturdy design for your peace of mind
- Does not consume too much energy
- The timer feature might be slightly difficult to use.
|Product Dimensions||7.17 X 7.17 X 22.95 inches|
|Product Weight||6.98 pounds|
|Power Source||Corded electric|
|Control||Remote, digital control|
|Settings||3 (high-1500W, low-900W, ECO mode)|
5. Comfort Zone B0758K1RRK Ceramic Bathroom Heater
(Best With Timer And Remote Control)
If you need a bathroom heater with an easy-to-use remote control and timer, this product from Comfort Zone might be what you’re looking for. Thanks to its user-friendly remote control and 8-hour timer, you can program the heater in advance for a steady and comfortable temperature.
Similar to most high-end bathroom heaters, this product is implemented with an overheat sensor and a tip-over protection feature to automatically cut off the power. Thanks to these features, you will never have to worry about fire hazards posed by the Comfort Zone bathroom heater.
- ETL certified to guarantee your safety
- Overheat protection sensor/tip-over protection for extra safety
- Oscillating heater design for quick and even heat distribution
- Can be programmed up to 8 hours in advance
- Ceramic construction to keep the heat at an ideal level
- Very simple to use, even for people who aren’t tech-savvy
- Can be carried around the house with ease
- Highly efficient, capable of heating the room in little time
- The remote control allows you to change the temperature settings from afar
- Might be somewhat noisy.
|Product Dimensions||25 x 9.5 x 9 inches|
|Product Weight||7.13 pounds|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Settings||Low heat (800W) Medium heat (1000W), High heat (1500W) Eco mode|
6. Broan-NuTone 605RP Exhaust Fan And Bathroom Heater
(Best With Exhaust Fan)
Allowing you to turn on the heat or the exhaust fan for better ventilation with only a switch, this bathroom heater will make your bathroom a welcoming place, even in the cold winter. With its efficient system, this product can accommodate bathrooms as large as 65 square feet.
Aside from its amazing efficiency, the Broan-NuTone 605RP bathroom heater is also designed with ease of installation in mind. This means that you’ll be able to install the heater yourself, as long as you read the instructions carefully.
- Can operate on 70 CFM (cubic feet per minute) and 4.0 Sones
- Ideal for eliminating unpleasant odors and warming up rooms
- Fan and heater can operate independently or at the same time
- Paintable white polymeric grille
- Made from sturdy engineered resin
- Adjustable hanger bar (can be adjusted from 16 to 24 inches)
- Can quickly heat your bathroom
- Installing the product is a breeze
- Unlikely to develop mold or mildew thanks to its imperviousness to bathroom climate
- Sturdy design for optimal durability
- Might produce quite a lot of noises.
|Product Dimensions||14.63 x 7.83 x 5.63 inches|
|Product Weight||10 pounds|
|Settings||Heater (1300W) or Exhaust Fan|
|Warranty||1-year limited warranty|
7. Gaiatop Space Energy Efficient Bathroom Heater
(Best For Small Bathroom)
Getting a large heater for a small bathroom might seem costly, especially if you’re trying to cut down on your electric bill. However, this doesn’t mean that you’ll have to suffer the cold every time you take a shower—you only need to get a heater designed for small spaces.
Another reason you should get the Gaitop bathroom heater is that it has an impressively quick heat up time. Tiny but mighty, this small bathroom heater takes little time to heat your bathroom to ensure that you will not get cold in the slightest.
- Can immediately turn off if tipped over
- Non-slip silicone on the bottom
- Produced from fire-resistant material
- Passed UL/CE/ROSH safety certification
- Very fast heating time, capable of making you warm in no time
- Operate very quietly, does not produce sounds louder than 45 decibels
- Can reduce and minimize energy consumption
- Three different heating modes to accomodate your needs
- Energy-efficient design to reduce electricity consumption
- It might tip over easily, especially if placed on uneven ground.
|Product Dimensions||6.3 x 5.31 x 6.3 inches|
|Product Weight||1.61 pounds (732 grams)|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Control||On/off switch on the top|
|Settings||3 (100W high heat/ 600W low heat/ 10W natural wind)|
8. Stiebel Eltron 074058 Bathroom Heater
(Best For Walls)
For people who are looking for a premium bathroom heater that can be mounted to the wall, this product from Stiebel Eltron will be a great addition to your home. With its simple design, the Stiebel allows you to easily mount it up the wall within a short time.
Durable and innovative, this German product comes with a booster timer, which can be set up to 60 minutes. Thanks to this feature, you can program the heater to produce maximum heat until the timer goes out, making the unit revert to the thermostat setting.
- Frost protection setting for cold regions
- Heat output up to 5122 BTU per hour
- Easy-to-use on/off switch and knobs
- Comes with a built-in thermostat
- The installation process is quite fast and effortless
- Slim and compact design to save space
- Can run very silently
- Constructed from high-quality material for improved durability
- Can distribute heat evenly throughout the room
- After installation, the wirings can still be visible, which might make it unsuitable for houses with small children.
|Product Dimensions||4.810 x 13.190 x 18.130 inches|
|Product Weight||8 pounds|
|Power Source||Hardwiring required|
|Control||Knob control with on/off switch|
|Settings||41-86F Thermostat with frost protection setting (45F / 7C)|
|Warranty||3-year limited warranty|
9. Vornado AVH10 Vortex Bathroom Heater
(Best With Auto Climate Control)
Implemented with an auto climate control feature, this heater can ensure that the temperature inside your bathroom is at an optimal level. In other words, you don’t have to manually alter the temperature, as the heater can already sense how much heat and circulation is necessary.
With its vortex air circulation system, this heater can heat small and medium-sized bathrooms. And even if you forget to turn off the heater, its automatic safety shut-off system will ensure that there will be no fire or electric hazards.
- Hidden cord storage to make sure you can safely tuck the cord away
- Capable of heating all the air in the room
- Tip-over safety feature to prevent fire hazards
- The cabinet housing is always cool to the touch, even after prolonged use
- Integrated handle for ease of transportation
- Can ensure that your bathroom’s temperature is always at your preferred level
- Can be maintained and cleaned with little to no effort
- Quite simple to operate
- Responsive and professional customer support
- Safety-tested to ensure your peace of mind
- Might not be very durable.
|Product Dimensions||11.7 x 9.3 x 12 inches|
|Product Weight||4.8 pounds|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Control||LED screen and push-button controls|
|Settings||2 heat settings (low/750W high/1500W) 1 fan-only option|
10. Heat Storm Hs-1500-PHX-WIFI Infrared Bathroom Heater
(Best With Wifi Control)
Do you like the idea of controlling your bathroom heater with a few simple touches of your phone? If this feature sounds amazing to you, you’ll surely like this product from Heat Storm. With its Wifi technology, the heater allows you to change the temperature settings with ease.
The Heat Storm infrared bathroom heater is also designed with a digital thermostat display, letting you easily gauge the temperature. Impressively, the implemented eco mode and auto dimmer will ensure that your electric bill will not skyrocket by the end of the month.
- ETL-certified to guarantee your safety
- Implemented with Wifi technology
- Washable filter to ensure optimal air quality
- Tip-over auto shut-off feature
- Equipped with overheat protection to avoid fire hazard
- Digital thermostat display
- Can run very quietly, ensuring that you will not be disturbed
- Doesn’t consume a high amount of energy thanks to its auto ECO mode
- Easy-to-use design and app interface
- Compact design to ensure you don’t lose too much bathroom space
- Might not be suitable for large bathrooms.
|Product Dimensions||22.00 x 17.75 x 7.25 inches|
|Product Weight||9 pounds|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Control||Can be controlled from the phone via wifi|
|Settings||Temperature range can be adjusted according to your needs from 40-99F|
A Comprehensive Buying Guide For The Best Bathroom Heaters
What will make the best bathroom heater for your home? Find out the answer to this question by learning the most important factors you need to keep in mind when buying these products.
The first thing you need to think about is the heating method you want your heaters to have. As I’ve pointed out above, there are three main heating methods, each with its own benefits and drawbacks. So you’ll need to understand these three methods thoroughly.
For instance, it will not make sense if you get a radiant heater for a large bathroom. Why? Because radiant heaters cannot heat the air, instead, it uses infrared radiation to directly warm you up.
Many bathroom heaters are equipped with more than one heating method, so you can consider getting these to ensure you can always stay warm during cold days.
Type Of Bathroom Heater
You also need to think about whether you want a fixed bathroom heater or a portable one. Again, there’s no definite answer as to which type of bathroom heater is better, as it depends a lot on your needs as well as personal preferences.
Many bathroom heaters can be plugged directly into an electric outlet, whereas others require installation and wirings. If you’re not confident with your electric skills, it’s best to get bathroom heaters with the main power source as corded electric.
A lot of bathroom heaters allow you to change the settings and temperatures with just a turn of the knob or a flick of a switch, whereas others come with remote control. In some high-end products, you can also find wifi technology, allowing you to control the heater via your phone.
If you aren’t particularly tech-savvy, you might want to get products with knobs or on/off switches to ensure you can use the heater with no problem. However, if you want to be able to control the heater from afar, you should get a heater with remote control or wifi technology.
You may notice that some bathroom heaters come with different heat modes. For example, a bathroom heater can have a low heat mode with 750-watt output and a high heat mode with a 1500 watt output. So what does this mean?
In electric devices, the wattage indicates the amount of electricity needed to power the unit. This means that bathroom heaters with a higher wattage will consume more energy, but they can also produce higher heat at a faster rate.
If you live in a region where it’s not too cold, you should consider getting a heater with a low heat setting or an eco mode, which allows you to use the unit without consuming too much electricity.
To avoid any potential hazards while using the bathroom heater, you should get products implemented with safety features, such as tip-over protection, cool-to-the-touch cabinet housing, or overheat protection.
You should also check out if the bathroom heaters come with any detailed user guide. If so, read the user guide and product description carefully to make sure that the bathroom heater is suitable for your home.
If you want a bathroom heater that can be programmed in advance or will turn off after a preset time, you’ll want to get a model with a timer feature. This will ensure that the bathroom heater will turn itself off after a certain amount of time, saving you quite some money on electric bills.
Some Tips For Installing And Using Bathroom Heaters
Before buying bathroom heaters, you might want to equip yourself with some tips on how to install and use these high-energy appliances. This section will provide you with everything you need to know when using a bathroom heater.
How To Install Bathroom Heaters?
If you’re getting a fixed bathroom heater, one of your main concerns will probably be “How to install my bathroom heater?” In case you want to install the bathroom heater yourself, I’ve included some instructions to help you.
What about ceiling-mounted bathroom heaters? Now, I have to admit that ceiling-mounted bathroom heaters can be quite tricky to install. However, I’m certain that after checking out the instructions I’ve included here, you will be able to pull this off with ease.
How To Use Bathroom Heaters?
Most bathroom heaters are so easy to use that virtually anyone can figure out how to operate them within a few minutes. However, this doesn’t mean that everyone knows how to use bathroom heaters correctly and safely. Read the tips below for some bathroom heater tips.
Keep The Bathroom Heater Away From Water Sources
Even though bathroom heaters can withstand the moisture and humidity in your bathroom, it doesn’t mean that they are 100% waterproof. This is especially true for portable bathroom heaters, which are at a much higher risk of being put near water sources.
You should also avoid installing your bathroom heaters directly above your bath or shower stall, even when you can’t accidentally splash them with water. The steam from your bath or shower can potentially reach the heaters and damage them.
Do Not Put Anything On The Bathroom Heater
I know that it can be rather tempting to put your wet towel or damp clothes on the bathroom heater to dry them. However, this is actually a very dangerous action, as obstructing the heater can cause it to overheat and, in some extreme cases, explode.
Put A Fire Extinguisher Near The Bathroom Heater
Although it is unlikely for a bathroom heater to cause any fire hazards, especially in recent models, it doesn’t hurt to take precautions. You can get a small fire extinguisher and put it near the bathroom heater in case something crops up.
Consider The Inhabitants In Your Home
If you have small children or seniors in your home, you might want to get a ceiling-mounted bathroom heater, which will not pose any dangers to them. Wall-mounted heaters are a viable option too, just make sure to install them in a high place.
Do you still feel confused about some aspects of bathroom heaters? Maybe you’ll find your answers in this section for frequently asked questions when it comes to bathroom heaters.
My Top Pick
My go-to choice for bathroom heaters is always the GiveBest Electric Ceramic Bathroom Heater, which is ideal for year-round usage. This heater is implemented with several safety features to ensure that you will not encounter any dangers while using the product.
The Lasko CD08200 Small Ceramic Bathroom Heater is also another fantastic option for all households, especially considering its affordable prices. Like the GiveBest heater, this product is equipped with many safety features for your sake.
Which bathroom heater do you think will make the best addition to your home? Which type of bathroom heater do you prefer: portable or fixed models? Do you have any tips for using bathroom heaters? If so, feel free to leave them in the comment below.