You’ll need one of these best hot tub covers in order to protect your beloved home spas. Without these covers, your hot tubs will be susceptible to the weather, dust, and even bird droppings. And I’m sure you don’t want that to happen to your hot tub.
However, you can’t simply select whatever cover that fits your hot tub. There are plenty of factors that you need to take into account when buying covers for these home spas. And if you aren’t aware of these, you might make the wrong decision.
To make sure that you know what cover to get for your hot tubs, I’ve written this comprehensive review. In this, I will go over the top 10 best hot tub covers in 2021. I will also provide you with a detailed buying guide, along with some tips on how to use and maintain a hot tub cover.
Why Is A Hot Tub Cover Necessary?
Why do you need to get a cover for your hot tub? Is it really necessary? Or can you leave your home spa uncovered? If you’re pondering over these questions, you might find the answers right here.
A Hot Tub Cover Can Further Protect Your Home Spa
If you leave your hot tub uncovered, there’s a high chance that unfavorable weather conditions, such as snow or harsh sunlight, will damage the water jets in your tub. Fixing or finding replacements for the hot tub’s components will cost a lot more than getting a simple cover.
- How To Remove A Bathtub Drain By Yourself – The Easiest Ways
- Top 10 Best Corner Tubs You Won’t Want To Miss 2023
- Top 12 Best Bathtub Reviews 2023
- Bathtub Drain Stopper: Tiny, but Important Part of Your Bathroom
- Standard Bathtub Dimensions For Every Type of Bathtubs
- Top 10 Best Portable Bathtubs For The Money 2023
- Bathtub Liner: Affordable Way To Improve Your Tub. Yes Or No?
- Top 10 Best Bathtub Trays You’ll Need 2023
This means that if you want to ensure the longevity of your hot tub, you need to find a premium cover to keep it protected. Without a decent cover, your hot tub might break down much sooner than you expect.
A Hot Tub Cover Can Keep The Water Clean
Another drawback to leaving your hot tub uncovered is that it’ll expose the water inside to pollutants and dirty debris. This means that the contaminated water is no longer suitable for bathing, or else it might irritate your skin and eyes.
One simple way to keep the water inside your hot tub sparkling clean is to use a cover. It’s as simple as that. Any cover can keep pollutants, debris, and animal droppings out of your water, ensuring that the next time you step into the tub, the water is still clean and pure.
A Hot Tub Can Help Retain The Water’s Temperature
If you don’t cover your hot tub, the heat will have a chance to escape. Even if you keep the tub on all the time, uncovered hot tubs will still lose temperatures over time. Not to mention that keeping the hot tub on 24/7 will cost you quite a lot of money.
So how can you keep your water hot for longer? Simple! With a high-quality cover, you can prevent the heat from escaping, thus making sure your water can stay hot much longer.
A Hot Tub Can Prevent Unwanted Accidents
If you have young children or pets around the house, there’s a chance that they might enter the hot tub without you knowing. This can be a recipe for disaster, considering the many ways things can go wrong if pets and children go into hot tubs unsupervised.
To prevent this from happening, you should get a secured hot tub cover. This will make sure that it’ll be impossible for small kids and pets to get inside the tub without your knowledge.
Who Makes The Best Hot Tub Covers?
I’m certain that you’ll want to learn about the best hot tub cover brands. Knowing which brand makes the best cover will certainly help you decide on which product to get.
- ULTCOVER: Offering a wide range of covers for your outdoor furniture, ULTCOVER will ensure you can find the best cover for your hot tubs. Known for their high-quality products with excellent durability, ULTCOVER will ensure your utmost satisfaction.
- Classic Accessories: Founded in 1983, Classic Accessories can provide its customers with premium covers for outdoor furnishings, including hot tubs. Hoping to help you make the most out of your outdoor time, the brand strives to make its product useful and practical.
- My Spa Cover: Seeking to make buying hot tub covers a pleasant experience, My Spa Cover offers custom-made covers of the highest quality at the most reasonable price. One of the largest hot tub cover distributors, My Spa Cover will surely not disappoint.
What Are The Best Hot Tub Covers In 2023?
The best hot tub covers in 2021 are the ULTCOVER Waterproof 600D Square Hot Tub Cover and the Classic Accessories Round Hot Tub Cover. These two products both offer outstanding protection for your hot tubs, and their durabilities are incredibly impressive.
And when it comes to the best custom-made hot tub covers, it’s hard to beat MySpaCover Any Shape Any Size Hot Tub Cover. Catering to your every need, this custom-made cover will make sure that your hot tub is well protected.
- Best Overall: ULTCOVER Waterproof 600D Square Hot Tub Cover
“Guaranteed 100% waterproof; large air vents on two sides to avoid wind lofting; secured attachment strap buckles, double-stitching, and waterproof seams.”
- Best Budget: Duck Covers Essential Water-resistant Square Hot Tub Cover
“Elastic hem cord for a secured fit; made from strong fabric with double-stitched seams; breathable panel to prevent water condensation; easy to put on.”
- Best For Cold Climates And Winter: Pool Spa Part Heavy-duty Polyester Hot Tub Cover
“TPU backing layer; unmatched cold resistance capacity; available in many shapes and sizes, anti-color transfer; excellent durability; leak-free performance.”
- Best For Summer: Himal Heavy-duty Square Hot Tub Cover
“Waterproof fabric with an advanced polyester material; air vents on two sides to prevent water condensation; anti-UV; rain-proof; snow-proof; heavy-duty elastic cord in the hem.”
- Best For Round Tubs: Classic Accessories Veranda Water-resistant Round Hot Tub Cover
“High-density stitching; padded handle for extra comfort; elastic hem cord and toggle included; air vents to keep water from condensing; outstanding durability and superior protection.”
- Best Customizable: MySpaCover Any Shape Any Size Hot Tub Cover
“Custom-made hot tub cover; available in 10 different colors, made from commercial-grade material with insulation foam; double-stitched seams for better leak prevention.”
- Best For Inflatables: Covermates Weather-resistant Round Hot Tub Cover
“Made from lightweight material for ease of maneuverability; resistant to most weather conditions; come in many shapes and sizes, impressive durability.”
- Best For Windy Weather: Mr. COVER Waterproof Outdoor Square Hot Tub Cover
“2 strong and adjustable drawstrings; made from high-quality 600D rip-resistant material; comes with an additional PVC coating for better water resistance; click-close straps.”
- Best With Velcro: Pool Spa Part Outdoor Hot Tub Cover
“Double UV-resistant layers; velcro closure design; efficient wind secure belt; waterproof sewn threads; excellent heat retention; easy to put on or take off; impressive durability.”
- Best For Square Tubs: Porch Shield Outdoor SPA Square Hot Tub Cover
“Made from durable fabric with a water-resistant coating; air vents to minimize condensation; heavy-duty handle for ease of installation; ideal for all types of weather.”
Comparison Chart For The Best Hot Tub Covers In 2023
To quickly find the best hot tub covers, you can check out this concise comparison chart. This will help you find a cover with the right size for your hot tub. You can also find your preferred color and material by looking at this chart.
|Best Hot Tub Covers||Available Sizes||Material||Hot Tub Cover Type|
|ULTCOVER Waterproof 600D Square Hot Tub Cover - Best Overall||95 x 95 x 20 inches (76 x 76 x 20 inches) (80 x 80 x 20 inches) (85 x 85 x 20 inches) (90 x 90 x 20 inches)||Waterproof 600D polyester||Square|
|Duck Covers Essential Water-resistant Square Hot Tub Cover - Best Budget||86 x 86 x 14 inches (94 x 94 x 14 inches)||Lightweight, high-strength waterproof polyester||Square|
|Pool Spa Part Heavy-duty Polyester Hot Tub Cover - Best For Cold Climates And Winter||83 x 83 x 20 inches (76 x 76 x 20 inches) (86 x 86 x 20 inches) (91 x 91 x 20 inches) (95 x 83 x 20 inches) (95 x 95 x 20 inches)||Adopt polyester fabric with a TPU backing layer||Square|
|Himal Heavy-duty Square Hot Tub Cover - Best For Summer||85 x 85 x 20 inches (95 x 95 x 20 inches)||600D premium polyester fabric with PU coating||Square|
|Classic Accessories Veranda Water-resistant Round Hot Tub Cover - Best For Round Tubs||84" diameter x 14" high||Heavyweight Gardelle woven polyester fabric with water-repellent backing||Round|
|MySpaCover Any Shape Any Size Hot Tub Cover - Best Customizable||Custom-made up to 96 x 96 inches||30oz marine-grade vinyl with energy-efficient virgin EPS insulation foam||Customizable|
|Covermates Weather-resistant Round Hot Tub Cover - Best For Inflatables||Round 80" diameter x 14H (Square - 84" x 84" x 14") (Rectangular - 92" x 82" x 14") (Rectangular - 92" x 82" x 14")(Square 92" x 92" x 14 inches)||Water-resistant 12-gauge vinyl, UV-protection material with inner polyester lining||Round (Square, rectangular, square)|
|Mr. COVER Waterproof Outdoor Square Hot Tub Cover - Best For Windy Weather||86 x 86 x 30 inches||600D rip-resistant polyester and waterproof PVC coating||Square|
|Pool Spa Part Outdoor Hot Tub Cover - Best With Velcro||96 x 96 x 35 inches||150G top polyethylene with double UV-resistant layers||Square|
|Porch Shield Outdoor SPA Square Hot Tub Cover - Best For Square Tubs||80 x 80 x 20 inches (85 x 85 x 20 inches) (90 x 90 x 20 inches) (95 x 95 x 20 inches)||600D polyester with a waterproof laminated undercoating||Square|
An Ultimate Review For The Best Hot Tub Covers
Without further ado, let’s find out about the best hot tub covers. In this part, I will point out the key features, along with the pros and cons of each product. Hopefully, after reading my review, you’ll be able to find the best product for you and your beloved hot tub.
1. ULTCOVER Waterproof 600D Square Hot Tub Cover
When it comes to either quality or durability, it’s hard to top this hot tub cover from UTCOVER. As the product is made from high-quality 600D polyester with an extra waterproof coating, it can undoubtedly protect your hot tub from virtually all weather conditions.
Equipped with two large air vents on two sides, the UTCOVER hot tub cover will ensure that no wind can blow it away. And with the adjustable, tight-fitting elastic cord, you’ll never have to worry about the cover, even during high winds or extreme weather conditions.
- Guaranteed 100% waterproof
- Large air vents on two sides to avoid wind lofting
- Double-stitching seam on the top and waterproof taped seam on the back
- 100% coverage design
- Secured attachment strap buckles
- Adjustable elastic cord
- Suitable for all weather conditions
- Easy to put on or take off
- Impressive durability and sturdiness
- Can help to retain the heat in the hot tub
- Reasonably charged
- The color might fade if exposed to harsh sunlight for a long time.
|Package Dimensions||17.68 x 12.2 x 5.98 inches|
|Product Weight||11.79 pounds|
|Hot Tub Cover Type||Square|
|Available Sizes||95 x 95 x 20 inches (76 x 76 x 20 inches) (80 x 80 x 20 inches) (85 x 85 x 20 inches) (90 x 90 x 20 inches)|
|Material||Waterproof 600D polyester|
2. Duck Covers Essential Water-resistant Square Hot Tub Cover
At a very low price, you can get this high-quality hot tub cover from Duck Covers. You’re not reading this wrong—this fantastic hot tub cover comes at a very budget-friendly price. Even so, its high-strength waterproof polyester and double-stitched hem will guarantee utmost durability.
In order to make sure that this cover can stay in place, the manufacturer has designed it with an elastic hem cord. And thanks to the ultrasonic welding and water-resistant material, there’s no chance for water to get in the tub, even when it rains heavily.
- Elastic hem cord for a secured fit
- Made from strong polyester fabric with double-stitched seams
- Breathable panel to prevent condensation
- Can be easily put on the hot tub
- Offers outstanding water-resistance
- Lightweight material for better maneuverability
- Great value for money
- Might not be suitable for extreme weather conditions
|Package Dimensions||14.75 x 14 x 5 inches|
|Product Weight||2.66 pounds|
|Hot Tub Cover Type||Square|
|Available Sizes||86 x 86 x 14 inches (94 x 94 x 14 inches)|
|Material||Lightweight, high-strength waterproof polyester|
|Warranty||1-year limited warranty|
3. Pool Spa Part Heavy-duty Polyester Hot Tub Cover
(Best For Cold Climates And Winter)
If you live in a region where it’s cold all year round, or if you need to prepare the hot tub for a harsh winter, you’ll definitely need the Pool Spa Part heavy-duty cover. One of the best hot tub covers for snow, this product boasts unmatched cold resistance—as low as -15 degrees C.
Equipped with a tight, adjustable cord, the Pool Spa Part tub cover will stay firmly in place, even during severe weather. Capable of lasting up to 5 years in harsh weather conditions, this polyester hot tub is among the most durable hot tub cover protectors out there.
- TPU backing layer
- Unmatched cold resistance capacity
- Available in many shapes (square, round, and rectangle) and sizes
- Anti-color transfer
- Can withstand harsh and extreme weather conditions
- Outstanding durability for long-time use
- Effortless to get on and off the tub
- Can guarantee leak-free performance
- It might be a bit hard to secure the toggles.
|Package Dimensions||13.58 x 10.08 x 6.34 inches|
|Product Weight||7.24 pounds|
|Brand||Pool Spa Part|
|Hot Tub Cover Type||Square (Also available in round and rectangle shape)|
|Available Sizes||83 x 83 x 20 inches (76 x 76 x 20 inches) (86 x 86 x 20 inches) (91 x 91 x 20 inches) (95 x 83 x 20 inches) (95 x 95 x 20 inches) 83’’ (D) x 20’’ (H)|
|Material||Adopt polyester fabric with a TPU backing layer|
|Color||Dark grey, brown|
4. Himal Heavy-duty Square Hot Tub Cover
(Best For Summer)
If you don’t want to see your hot tub cover’s color fades after only a few days under harsh summer sunlight, I’m sure you’ll want to check out this product from Himal. Made from 600D polyester fabric with additional PU coating, this cover can surely withstand scorching sunlight.
Besides the intense heat from the sun, the Himal cover can also protect your hot tub from other weather conditions such as rain, snow, and even hail. And thanks to the large air vents on two sides, the cover can prevent condensation from forming in your tub.
- Waterproof fabric with advanced polyester material
- Air vents on two sides for condensation prevention
- Anti-UV, rain-proof, and snow-proof
- Heavy-duty elastic cord in the hem
- Resistant to wear and tear
- Effortless fitting and removal
- Will not blow off, even during high winds
- Unlikely to fade, even when exposed to direct sunlight
- The fabric might stain somewhat easily.
|Package Dimensions||14.61 x 13.03 x 4.17 inches|
|Product Weight||6.25 pounds|
|Hot Tub Cover Type||Square|
|Available Sizes||85 x 85 x 20 inches (95 x 95 x 20 inches)|
|Material||600D premium polyester fabric with PU coating|
5. Classic Accessories Veranda Water-resistant Round Hot Tub Cover
(Best For Round Tubs)
Many covers are only available for square tubs, which might make it hard for you to find one for your round tub. If you’re struggling to find a high-quality cover for your round hot tub, look no further with this fantastic product from Classic Accessories.
Like many other premium hot tub covers, this product boasts excellent protection against unfavorable weather elements. Designed with high-density stitching and interior bound seams, the Classic Accessories is certainly durable enough to protect your tub for many years to come.
- High-density stitching
- Padded handle for extra comfort
- Elastic hem cord and toggle included
- Air vents to keep water from condensing
- Outstanding durability and superior protection
- Can fit your hot tub tightly to prevent wind lofting
- Impressive resistance to water
- Responsive and top-notch customer support
- Might be slightly hard to put on.
|Package Dimensions||15.5 x 11 x 4 inches|
|Product Weight||5.27 pounds|
|Hot Tub Cover Type||Round|
|Available Sizes||84’’ diameter x 14’’ high|
|Material||Heavyweight Gardelle woven polyester fabric with water-repellent backing|
6. MySpaCover Any Shape Any Size Hot Tub Cover
If you can’t find any cover that will fit your hot tub, rest assured, MySpaCover is here to the rescue. Offering custom-made hot tub covers, this brand will make sure that your expensive home spa is well protected.
Because all these covers are custom-made, they can guarantee a perfect fit. No matter what shape or size your hot tub is, MySpaCover will guarantee that you’ll get a premium-quality cover for it. And you can even choose your preferred color too, isn’t that amazing?
- Custom-made hot tub cover
- Available in 10 different colors
- Made from commercial-grade material with insulation foam
- Double-stitched seams for leak prevention
- Can make sure your water retains its temperature longer
- Impressive durability for guaranteed satisfaction
- Will fit your hot tub tightly to avoid wind lofting
- Effortless to put on or take off your hot tub
- It might take some waiting time for the cover to be produced.
|Product Dimensions||96 x 44 x 8 inches|
|Product Weight||60 pounds|
|Hot Tub Cover Type||Customizable shape|
|Available Sizes||Customizable size up to 96 x 96 inches|
|Material||30oz marine-grade vinyl with energy-efficient virgin EPS insulation foam|
|Color||10 customize color|
7. Covermates Weather-resistant Round Hot Tub Cover
(Best For Inflatables)
Most inflatable hot tubs arrive with a cover, but if you’ve lost yours, you can easily get a replacement by getting this product from Covermates. Produced from 12-gauge vinyl with a UV-protection material, this cover can protect your inflatable tub from most weather conditions.
Thanks to its lightweight and hassle-free design, you can easily put the Covermates hot tub cover on your inflatable tub. Its built-in elastic hem will help the cover stay on during mild wind or rainy days.
- Made from a lightweight commercial vinyl with polyester lining
- Resistant to most weather conditions
- Come in many shapes (round, square, and rectangular) and sizes
- A cost-efficient choice
- Can be put on or off with relative ease
- Impressive durability
- Great water resistance to keep your hot tub clean
- Might not be suitable for places with really strong winds.
|Package Dimensions||30 x 10 x 10 inches|
|Product Weight||4.18 pounds|
|Hot Tub Cover Type||Round (Also available in square and rectangular)|
|Available Sizes||Round 80’’ diameter x 14H (Square – 84’’ x 84’’ x 14’’) (Rectangular – 92’’ x 82’’ x 14’’) (Square 92’’ x 92’’ x 14 inches)|
|Material||Water-resistant 12-gauge vinyl, UV-protection material with inner polyester lining|
|Warranty||2-year manufacturer warranty|
|Color||Classic green vinyl (Khaki, ripstop grey, ripstop tan)|
8. Mr. COVER Waterproof Outdoor Square Hot Tub Cover
(Best For Windy Weather)
Are you tired of strong winds blowing off your hot tub cover? Have you got fed up with extreme winds tearing your cover? If that is the case, you might want to check out this fantastic product from Mr. COVER, which can guarantee to solve this problem for you.
Made from 600D rip-resistant polyester, this fantastic cover will be durable enough to withstand harsh weather without tearing. And thanks to its 2 adjustable drawstrings at the hem, the cover offers an adjustable fit with outstanding security to ensure no wind can blow it off.
- 2 strong, adjustable drawstrings
- Made from high-quality 600D rip-resistant material
- Comes with an additional PVC coating for better water resistance
- Large air vent for better air circulation
- Click-close straps
- Can cover most of your tub’s height
- Can withstand most weather conditions
- Durable material and sturdy construction
- Quick and easy to put on
- The middle might weigh down after many years of being in use.
|Package Dimensions||14.724 x 11.378 x 6.142 inches|
|Product Weight||8.15 pounds|
|Hot Tub Cover Type||Square|
|Available Sizes||86 x 86 x 30 inches|
|Material||600D rip-resistant polyester and waterproof PVC coating|
|Warranty||24-month limited warranty|
9. Pool Spa Part Sun Shield Outdoor Hot Tub Cover
(Best With Velcro Closure)
Another excellent choice of hot tub cover to protect your home spa from the harsh sun, this product from Pool Spa Part is made from 150G top polyethylene with double UV-resistant layers. This makes this cover fantastic for regions with intense sunlight year-round.
Designed with an adjustable wind belt, this hot tub cover can be tightened so that it’ll fit your home spa better. This means that high winds and severe weather can’t blow the cover off. And its velcro closure design will make it effortless for you to install or remove the tub cover.
- Double UV-resistant layers
- Velcro closure design
- Efficient wind secure belt
- Waterproof sew threads
- Can retain your water’s temperature inside the hot tub
- Effortless to install on your hot tub
- Can last up to 6 years, even in the extreme outdoors
- Allows you to get your customize size cap
- Its appearance might not be eye-catching to everyone.
|Package Dimensions||16.14 x 10.87 x 4.21 inches|
|Product Weight||5.1 pounds|
|Brand||Pool Spa Part|
|Hot Tub Cover Type||Square|
|Available Sizes||96 x 96 x 35 inches|
|Material||150G top polyethylene with double UV-resistant layers|
10. Porch Shield Outdoor SPA Square Hot Tub Cover
(Best For Square Tubs)
Ideal for outdoor hot tubs, this cover can offer full coverage against the rain, wind, sun, dirt, leaves, and bird droppings. The durable material, which is 600D polyester with a laminated undercoating, can guarantee a long-lasting product that will satisfy anyone.
Worry that their hot tub cover might leak? You can cast that worry aside, as the Porch Shield hot tub cover boasts high-level double stitching sewn, which means that it’s almost impossible for the sewn linings to tear or leak. Doesn’t that sound like a high-quality product to you?
- Made from durable fabric with a water-resistant coating
- Air vents to minimize condensation
- Heavy-duty handle
- Multiple-locking system
- Can protect your tub from any weather
- Sturdy construction to resist tears or leaks
- Installing and removing the cover is a breeze
- Guaranteed snug-fit to keep the cover secured in strong winds
- The colors might fade slightly if exposed to intense sunlight.
|Package Dimensions||15 x 11 x 4.5 inches|
|Product Weight||9.08 pounds|
|Hot Tub Cover Type||Square|
|Available Sizes||80 x 80 x 20 inches (85 x 85 x 20 inches) (90 x 90 x 20 inches) (95 x 95 x 20 inches)|
|Material||600D polyester with a waterproof laminated undercoating|
|Warranty||a 3-year warranty|
Buying Guide – How To Find The Best Hot Tub Cover?
To get the best hot tub cover possible, you’ll need to keep an eye on quite a few factors. As long as you keep these factors in mind when shopping for hot tub covers, you’ll be able to find a suitable product for your home.
Can The Cover Fit Your Hot Tub?
The most obvious thing you need to make sure of is that the cover can actually fit your hot tub. It’ll be impossible to put a cover too small on your hot tub. And if the cover is too large, it’ll be a lot more susceptible to wind lofting.
This means that you’ll need to check out the cover’s size before buying it. I also recommend buying a cover slightly larger than your hot tub. This will ensure that the cover can still fit your tub if it shrinks.
Is It The Right Shape?
You also need to make sure that the cover is the right shape. After all, you cannot fit a round cover on a square hot tub, and vice versa. So always check out the tub cover’s shape first before buying it.
Can It Withstand The Climate And Weather?
Many hot tub covers are better at withstanding the cold, whereas others excel at protecting your hot tub from intense sunlight. In other words, you need to take the weather and climate where you live into consideration.
For instance, if you live in a region with frigid cold temperatures, you’ll need to get a cover with excellent cold resistance. On the other hand, if you live where it’s hot all year round with harsh sunlight, it’ll be better if you find a cover with outstanding UV protection.
Is The Price Reasonable?
In the end, it all boils down to the price. Of course, you’ll need to get a hot tub cover within your price range. However, before you get the most expensive hot tub cover you can afford, you should consider if the price is reasonable – is the cover that well-made? How long can it last?
Is It Easy To Put On?
Another factor that you might want to pay attention to is the ease of installation. It’ll be quite a pain in the neck if it takes forever to put on the tub. And if you think that you’ll need to put the cover on the hot tub by yourself, it’s best to make sure that it’s effortless to put on and take off.
Although all hot tub covers are supposed to be waterproof, you should make sure that their interior linings are waterproof as well. This will keep the steam from evaporating, which can result in extreme water loss.
Another thing you need to make sure is that your hot tub cover needs to have proper venting, which can ensure that your cover doesn’t develop mold or mildew from excess moisture.
You can also look for hot tub covers with extra features such as c-channel, which is designed to keep young children and animals from tampering with the cover. The latches on a c-channel are usually child-proof, thus giving you extra peace of mind.
If you’re getting a hard hot tub cover, you should also pay attention to the vapor barrier, which is a waterproof plastic covering the foam cores. This will ensure that the water cannot seep into the foam, causing it to become waterlogged over prolonged use.
Hot Tub Covers Using Tips And Guide
To ensure that your hot tub cover can last a long time, you should have a look at this part, where I will provide you with some tips and guides. With this knowledge, you’ll be able to use and maintain your hot tub cover the correct way.
1. Can Hot Tub Covers Be Repaired?
After being used for a long time, your hot tub cover might show signs of wear and tear. This doesn’t mean that you’ll need to get a new one immediately, as you can easily repair it using HH-66.
Watch this video to know more:
2. How To Keep A Hot Tub Cover From Getting Heavy?
The most common reason your hot tub cover gets heavier over prolonged use is that its core becomes waterlogged. Most of the time, you won’t even notice this until this has already happened. However, you can prevent this from happening by the two methods listed below.
- Avoid placing heavy objects on the hot tub cover.
By placing heavy objects on the cover, you risk breaking it. Although this will not happen immediately, the slight crack in the cover will allow water to seep into the foam core. With time, your hot tub will get waterlogged and become drastically heavier.
- Make sure your water chemistry is at an ideal level
If your water chemistry is poorly balanced, it can lead to corrosion, which can damage the foam core’s cover. As a result, it’ll be much easier for the water to seep into your cover. So you’ll need to make sure that the chemicals in the water are balanced.
Another way you can avoid this is by keeping the cover off the tub for two hours after adding chemicals into the water. This will give the chemical enough time to gas out properly without doing damage to your hot tub.
3. How To Clean Hot Tub Covers?
After a while, your hot tub cover will get dirty, which means that you’ll need to clean it to make sure the dirt doesn’t get to the water in the tub. And even if your hot tub still looks clean, you’ll need to wash it to prevent mold or mildew from developing.
Keep your hot tub spotless by cleaning it according to the instructions shown here.
It’s not that uncommon to have many questions when buying the best hot tub covers. So if you want to find out more questions about hot tub cover, you should read this FAQ section to gain more information.
My Top Pick
When talking about the best hot tub cover, my first choice is always the ULTCOVER Waterproof 600D Square Hot Tub Cover. Its excellent resistance to all types of weather means that I don’t have to worry about the safety of my hot tub, and its durability will guarantee long-lasting use.
I also recommend the Duck Covers Essential Water-resistant Square Hot Tub Cover, which is an amazing and budget-friendly choice. Although this hot tub cover might not cost as much as others, its quality and performance will definitely make you feel pleasantly surprised.
Finding the best hot tub cover can be hard, but I’m certain that you’ll be able to find the perfect one, especially with this article. If you find my post helpful, please share it with anyone you know that has a hot tub in their home – maybe this post will be helpful to them too.