If you want to acquire a highly efficient, comfortable, and classy toilet, then Toto toilets should be on the list of your considerable toilets. The Japanese introduced this extraordinary toilet manufacturing company in 1917, which has been manufacturing reliable toilets internationally.
With more than 100 years of distribution and manufacture of extraordinary toilet choices, you can relax and ensure that your following Toto toilet will retain most of the crucial traits factored in. Toto toilets are praised and recognized internationally for their peculiar traits. Using a Toto toilet is the best alternative to have a healthy urinary system.
However, with countless numbers of options available, picking the right one is not easy. So, here we are going to review the top 11 best Toto toilets along with a buying guide to help you choose the right model.
What are Toto Toilets?
Toto Ltd. is a Japan-based manufacturer of bidet toilets. Highly popular by the name “washlets,” these toilets are mostly recognized for various functionalities like auto sprays, deodorization, steaming, and seat warming.
Recognized as one of the largest brands for toilets, Toto Ltd. started its journey in 1980. The “Washlet Zoe” has been recognized as the “most sophisticated in the world” by the Guinness Book of World Records. Since its inception, the brand has adopted some innovative and advanced technologies in its toilets.
- Best Flushing Toilets for Maximum Power and Water Saving 2023
- Ultimate Guide to DIY Composting Toilet: 2023 Edition
- How To Unclog Toilet When Nothing Works
- Top 10 Best RV Toilet Reviews 2023
- Top 9 Best Upflush Toilets for Every Location 2023
- Vault Toilet – The Good, the Bad and the Recommended Use
- Toilet Won’t Stop Running: 6 Solutions To Fix It
- 10 Best Small Toilets for Modern Tiny Bathrooms 2023
Toto toilets have been widely accepted in Japan. As per the latest reports, nearly 80% of households in Japan own high-tech toilets in their home. Moreover, these toilets have earned fame as part of the mechanical engineering heritage of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers.
There is also a dedicated Toto Museum in Japan that showcases the evolution of these branded products from time to time.
What Features Can You Find Exclusively In Toto Toilets?
Users widely reckon Toto toilet as it has been designed with utmost convenience. Many models of Toto toilets offer water conservation, water-saving, and paper-free functionalities. Thus, these toilets are highly appreciated for their many unique features, which are unmatched by any other toilet brand. So, here are the features Toto toilets boast.
Varied Seat Height
Toto toilets are usually available in 2 seat heights – universal and standard. The universal one measures 17-19 inches from the ground, whereas the standard one is about 14.5-15 inches from the base level.
So, based on your height – tall or short, you can opt for universal or standard Toto toilets, respectively.
At an accurate 43° position, the self-cleaning water spray nozzle enables you to select from 5 varied wand extension positions and water pressures for the most satisfying and thorough wash.
‘Pulsating’ choice fixes the wand angle for steady water pressure, whereas ‘oscillating’ selection vibrates the wand to deal with a larger spot!
A variation of cleansing methods for comfort each time is given below.
It refers to a strong yet stunning jet trait for comprehensive rear cleansing.
This feature includes a lower water sprinkle with a warm water wash method.
Sprays soft and large water sprays for a comfortable personal cleanse.
The nozzle shifts back and forward for comprehensive cleansing over a bigger area.
Water spray alters automatically between hard and soft.
If you are worried about the purity of the nozzle, rest ensure that the self-cleaning spray is cleaned before, after, and during every utilization with a private antibacterial vendor.
The Premist process rinses the ground of the bathroom bowl, which enables the elimination of trash nearly 80% better than a dusty bowl. After every utilization, eWater+ wet the bowl with the electrolyzed liquid, a verified disinfectant usage in cleaning and food preparation. By committing so, it decreases the requirement for drastic cleaning chemicals.
Avoid putting yourself through that horrible shock of an icy cool bathroom seat anymore. The contoured and particularly manufactured seat is warmed to give ultimate comfort. An incorporated sensor conserves the needed setting between 27° Celsius and 36° Celsius.
How Does The Toto Toilet Work?
Have you ever thought about why the fuss over Toto washlet seats? The seat is a very progressive water-cleansing technique for your bathroom that leaves you dry and clean after every usage.
This advanced bathroom seat fits well into any home keen on advanced home equipment. So, here is how a Toto toilet functions:
- With a button, a purification nozzle lengthens from under the bottom, giving warm-water purification. Again, water temperatures are put between 86° and 104°F.
- Utilizing a remote, you can negotiate to either pulsate or oscillate.
- The self-cleaning method of the nozzle sanitizes and cleans the whole nozzle between every usage.
- Hands-free cleaning gives the comfort and ease of a warm-air and temperature-adjustable dryer.
How To Unclog A Toto Drake Toilet?
Toto toilets can clog if you happen to use them carelessly. But there are ways to get over such clogs. PFA guidelines to unclog a Toto Drake:
Using Detergent and Water
- Pour one-fourth cup of detergent inside the toilet and allow it to stay there for about ten minutes. It helps in lubricating whatever is clogged inside.
- Next, boil some water and pour it inside the toilet, and you will see how the detergent and boiled water are doing magic to move the clog inside.
- Now, flush the toilet and see how you can get rid of the clog in minutes.
- To check it further, flush your toilet again to see if any clog still exists. If it does, then you may be required to repeat the above process.
- For this, you need to follow the same procedure mentioned above. Mix hot water and detergent, followed by a plunger that will force the clogged material down the toilet with the created air pressure.
- Next, flush your toilet to check for any further clogs.
- If any clog still exists, you might need to repeat the steps mentioned above.
What Are The Best Toto Toilets To Buy?
Selecting the best toilet can be a confusing chore. With this quick feature-check guide, you can make a fact-checked decision before you make a purchase.
- Best Overall: Toto CST744SL Drake 2-Piece Toilet
“Non-Rusting Trip Level, G-Max Flushing System, Disability Compliant Design”
- Best Budget: Toto CST243EF Entrada 2-Piece Toilet
“WaterSense Technology, Siphon Jet Flush Design, ADA Certified”
- Best for Elderly: Toto CST454CEFG Drake Toilet
“CeFionTect Ceramic Glaze, Hole-Free Rim, Left-Hand Trip Lever”
- Best for Small Bathroom: Toto MS604114CEFG UltraMax II 1-Piece Toilet
“Tornado Flush Design, SoftClose Seat, Ceramic Glaze Coating”
- Best for Home: Toto CST746CSMG Drake 2-Piece Toilet
“Tornado Flush Design, Dual Flush Technology, Sleek Design”
- Best Under $1000: Toto MS854114ELG Eco UltraMax 1-Piece Toilet
“SanaGloss Design, Durable Vitreous China Material, Eco UltraMax Design”
- Best with Remote: Toto MS920CEMFG Toilet
“Auto-Open Design, Heated Seat, CalGreen Compliant”
- Best with Heated Seat: Toto MW4463046CEMG Aquia IV 2-Piece Toilet
“Warm Washing (Front & Rear), Adjustable Pressure Controls, Warm Air-Dryer”
- Best with Dryer: Toto MW6243056CEFG 1-Piece Toilet
“Minimalistic Design, 5-Different Spray Settings, Night Light”
- Best with Washlet: Toto MW7463046CSMG Drake 2-Piece Toilet
“Dynamax Tornado Flush, Seamless Cord Integration, Air-Deodorizer”
- Best with Integrated Bidet: Toto MS989CUMFG Floor Mounted Toilet
“Integrated Bidet Seating, Pulsating/Oscillating Spray, Temperature Control Jet Spray”
Top 11 Best Toto Toilets 2023 – Comparison Table
Let us check out a quick comparison of the top features of the best Toto toilets before you dive deeper into the detailed reviews.
|Best Toto Toilet||Water Usage (GPF)||Flushing System||Bowl Shape||Type||Material||Warranty|
|Toto CST744SL Drake 2-Piece Toilet - Best Overall||1.6||G-Max||Elongated||Floor Mounted||Vitreous China||1-Year|
|Toto CST243EF Entrada 2-Piece Toilet - Best Budget||1.28||E-Max||Round||Floor Mounted||Vitreous China||1-Year|
|Toto CST454CEFG Drake Toilet - Best for Elderly||1.28||Tornado Flush||Elongated||Floor Mounted||Vitreous China||1-Year|
|Toto MS604114CEFG UltraMax II 1-Piece Toilet - Best for Small Bathroom||1.28||Tornado Flush||Elongated||Floor Mounted||Plastic||1-Year|
|Toto CST746CSMG Drake 2-Piece Toilet - Best for Home||1.6 and 0.8 GPF||Tornado Flush||Elongated||Floor Mounted||Ceramic||1-Year|
|Toto MS854114ELG Eco UltraMax 1-Piece Toilet - Best Under $1000||1.28||Tornado Flush||Elongated||Floor Mounted||Ceramic||1-Year|
|Toto MS920CEMFG Toilet - Best With Remote||1.28 and 0.9 GPF||Tornado Flush||Elongated||Floor Mounted||Ceramic||1-Year|
|Toto MW4463046CEMG Aquia IV 2-Piece Toilet - Best With Heated Seat||1.28 and 0.8 GPF||Dynamax Tornado Flush||Elongated||Floor Mounted||Ceramic||1-Year|
|Toto MW6243056CEFG 1-Piece Toilet - Best With Dryer||1.28||Tornado Flush||Elongated||Floor Mounted||Cotton||1-Year|
|Toto MW7463046CSMG Drake 2-Piece Toilet - Best With Washlet||1.6 and 0.8 GPF||Dynamax Tornado Flush||Elongated||Floor Mounted||Cotton||1-Year|
|Toto MS989CUMFG Floor Mounted Toilet - Best With Integrated Bidet||1.0 and 0.8 GPF||Tornado Flush||Elongated||Floor Mounted||Vitreous China||1-Year|
Top 11 Best Toto Toilet Reviews 2023
Now that you know the basics about the Best Toto toilets, let us check out some of the top choices you can pick from for your comfort!
1. Toto CST744SL Drake 2-Piece Toilet
We’ll start with the Toto CST744SL Drake 2-Piece Toilet, which is on the top of our list due to its elongated front bowl and a convenient tank set, which is great for a straightforward cleaning and brilliant anti-clogging experience.
With modest design and powerful performance, it works in both residential and commercial bathrooms. Moreover, the durable vitreous China material used in the toilet body won’t disappoint you while standing the test of time. Besides durability, it also features G-Max technology, which is professionally approved.
The 3-inch-wide valve integrated flush is capable of draining bulk waste in one go. It is so because the wider flush valve is 125% larger than the most traditional valves available in the market. Apart from that, the extra-large siphon jet offers a great water flow, and the larger trapway solidifies its functionalities.
Moreover, the floor-mounted installation of the Toto Drake two-piece toilet with an HDCP bowl and a tank is relatively easy and offers enhanced performance. Lastly, its universal design is perfectly suitable for everyone, no matter the age group or physical conditions of people, as it is ADA compliant.
- It comes with a comfortable and space-friendly elongated bowl.
- The G-Max Siphon Jet measures 2-1/8-inch and is completely glazed for a clean flush.
- Toto Drake’s two-piece toilet uses exactly 1.6 GPF, which is about 6 liters per flush.
- The chrome-plated trip lever lies on the left side.
- It works great with 8-psi static water pressure in powerful cleansing.
- The gravity Flush system is easy to use.
- With a concealed design, it makes the cleaning super easy.
- The advanced design of the fully glazed trap way is convenient in creating a quiet yet effective flush.
- This toilet may consume more water than other models of Toto.
- Many users may find the separate purchase of a toilet seat for this model a bit of a nuisance.
|Product Dimensions||28*19.5*30.5 inches|
|Item Weight||100 Pounds|
|Water Consumption Per Flush||1.6 GPF|
Beautifully designed Toto CST44SL Drake 2-Piece Toilet is a great one that comes with impressive traits to fulfill your requirements. Quickly have a look at the video to learn more about this toilet.
2. Toto CST243EF Entrada 2-Piece Toilet
The Toto CST243EF Entrada two-piece toilet comes with advanced functionalities at budget-friendly pricing. The round and compact design won’t take too much space in your bathroom, making it a convenient, compact option for smaller bathrooms.
Plus, the cotton white color of the toilet will easily blend in with your bathroom decor. The most significant characteristic of this toilet is that it only requires 1.28 GPF water to function smoothly. And this nominal water consumption has made it earn the WaterSense certification.
Moreover, the E-Max technology of the Toto Entrada two-piece toilet ensures quick and efficient waste removal. Furthermore, due to the high-water pressure used in this technology, you won’t have to flush twice.
Also, the rough-in measurements of this toilet are 12-inches, which are common for contemporary-style bathrooms. Besides, its Universal height makes the seat easy to use for a wide range of people of various ages.
- It has a left-hand trip lever.
- The flapper-type flush valve is 3-inch wide.
- This model has no toilet seat.
- It is crafted from high-quality vitreous China material.
- It provides extra-large siphon jet flushing to prevent clogging.
- It easily fits into small bathrooms.
- It has lower water consumption, which means lower water bills.
- The product is ADA-compliant and meets the standards of California’s CEC and CALGreen requirements.
- The installation can get delayed because you need to purchase the additional items separately.
- You might have to spend extra cash on the servicing as it has only a one-year limited warranty.
|Product Dimensions||26.4*14.3*30 inches|
|Item Weight||24.4 Pounds|
|Water Consumption Per Flush||1.28 GPF|
Toto CST243EF Entrada’s two-piece toilet is one of the best budget toilets from this brand. So, if you don’t want to miss out on any crucial information, check out this YouTube video.
3. Toto CST454CEFG Drake Toilet
(Best for Elderly)
The Toto CST554CEFG Drake two-piece toilet is a brilliant elongated shape toilet that is ideal for arthritis patients. Moreover, this Two-piece Elongated toilet has the advantage of universal/comfort height, providing utmost convenience and stability to people in the senior age group.
Additionally, this toilet has advanced CeFIONtect glazing that blocks trash from clinging to its sides. Also, this toilet design has teamed up with the Tornado Flush™ that reduces the toilet cleaning frequency while minimizing water usage.
The system further helps in creating a strong flush and leaves no remnants of waste inside. Also, the broad 2-1/8-inch computerized trapway reduces any chance of clogging. This model is WaterSense approved, too, as it only consumes 1.28 GPF.
- The toilet doesn’t come with a seat.
- It employs a gravity flush to boost its performance.
- It comes with a left-hand chrome lever.
- The rim in this toilet has no holes.
- It meets all ADA standards.
- CeFIONtect glazing removes any particles that tend to adhere to the ceramic.
- CALGreen and CEC certified.
- It is economical because less water is required.
- The cotton white color of the toilet may require more effort in cleaning.
- Some users may find the manual installation guide difficult to understand.
|Product Dimensions||28.75*16.5*29.44 inches|
|Item Weight||94 Pounds|
|Water Consumption Per Flush||1.28 GPF|
Toto CST554CEFG Drake Toilet has the perfect height for older people. So, to know more about the product, click on this video.
4. Toto MS604114CEFG UltraMax II 1-Piece Toilet
(Best for Small Bathroom)
Toto’s one-piece UltraMax II floor-mounted toilet seat is known for its congenial and streamlined design that will easily blend with modern bathrooms. It has an elongated bowl with no holes in the rim, making it easy to clean and ensuring an anti-clogging experience.
Furthermore, the universal height incorporated in this toilet makes it the best choice for anyone with joint pain and tall height. It is also extremely water-efficient as it uses only 1.28 gallons per flush. Hence, it is EPA WaterSense approved.
It also meets the CAL CEC and CALGreen imperative standards. Added to this, the dual cyclone operation with dual nozzles creates a spinning cleaning action in this Toto toilet. Also, the wax rings around the edges of the lid assure soft-closing to avoid slamming noise.
- This toilet seat is ADA Certified
- The Toto Patented CEFIONTECT Glaze offers the bowl a lubricious quality, which prevents the particles from adhering.
- 1/8 inches broad Trap Way has SanaGloss finishing that leaves no room for clogging
- It comes in Colonial White Color
- The seat is crafted from rigid plastic and polypropylene.
- Eco-friendly as it requires low water consumption
- The highly-effective tornado flushing system
- Consist of SoftClose seat
- One-year limited warranty and easy installation
- The flush could be noisy.
- It may not be suitable for kids due to its height.
|Product Dimensions||28.38*16.5*28.75 inches|
|Item Weight||99 Pounds|
|Water consumption Per Flush||1.28 GPF|
Toto UltraMax II MS604114CEFG is ideal for small bathrooms. In case you need additional information about this toilet, check out this video.
5. Toto CST746CSMG Drake 2-Piece Toilet
(Best for Home)
Being one of the best for home usage, the Toto CST746CSMG Drake 2-piece toilet is an excellent pick for its SoftCoise seat. It has a Dynamax Tornado Flushing mechanism. Hence, the water reaches every corner of the toilet for deep cleaning through 360-degree spinning.
The waste evacuations are done using water flushing out 100% from the rim. Other than this, the CEFIONTECT ceramic coating makes the toilet shiny and smooth. It eliminates all microscopic gaps where debris could hide.
DYNAMAX TORNADO FLUSH combined with CEFIONTECT conveniently reduces the frequency of toilet cleaning. Thus, this all-powerful dual flushing system ensures that no barrier can stop waste disposal, thereby eliminating the usage of any harsh chemical while cleaning. Also, it works exceptionally to minimize the noise level during each flush.
Moreover, this Toto drake two-piece toilet comes with double rinsing technology. It increases the efficiency of the toilet by using a combination of 1.6 GPF and 0.8 GPF. It uses 3 liters per flush for partial cleaning, and for a thorough cleaning, it uses 6 liters per flush.
- It has an extended design.
- The smooth glazing in its ceramic design retains hygiene for a long time.
- It is a rimless toilet.
- The push and pull functions have been provided for the dual rinse system.
- Economical water consumption with every flush.
- 360° rotational cleaning wipes out every hidden corner.
- The rinse action of this toilet is very quiet.
- Floor-mounted design reduces your space consumption.
- It may not be suitable for all age groups as it doesn’t have a universal height feature.
|Product Dimensions||27.38*17.31*28.88 inches|
|Item Weight||100.8 Pounds|
|Water Consumption Per Flush||1.6 and 0.8 GPF|
Toto CST746CSMG Drake’s 2-piece toilet is designed to meet the requirements of varied households. Check out this video to discover further information about it.
6. Toto MS854114ELG Eco UltraMax 1-Piece Toilet
(Best Under $1000)
Toto is one of the leading and advanced toilet washlet manufacturing brands that offer excellent features while catering to your budget requirements. So, if you are looking for a Toto toilet below $1000, the Toto MS854114ELG Eco UltraMax one-piece model would be the apt one for you.
With its beautiful sleek design and superb high-tech features, it can easily enhance the beauty of your washroom and meet your toilet requirements. This one-piece aesthetic Toto toilet design also makes the cleaning procedure more accessible than the two-piece ones.
In addition, the manufacturers designed this toilet without keeping any space between the bowl and tank to keep your bathroom free from dirt. Moreover, this one-piece toilet set does not come with leakage issues, even from the gaskets.
Besides, you can get the E-Max flushing technology as an advantage of this toilet at a nominal price range. Moreover, the flushing system of this Toto toilet comes with an enlarged siphon jet, a 3-inch flush valve along a broad trap way, which cleans away every waste.
|Product Dimensions||32*20*28.75 Inches|
|Water Consumption Per Flush||1.28 GPF|
- It comes with EMax powerful flushing system
- It is designed with a Toto SoftClose seat
- The left-handed trip liver is present in the unit
- The toilet is WaterSense, CALGreen, ADA, and CEC safety compliant
- It offers a 5-year limited warranty
- Easy to install
- It uses only 1.28-gallon water
- It can quickly fill the tank after the flush
- The height dimension of the bowl and the seat may vary.
Overall, the Toto MS854114ELG Eco UltraMax one-piece toilet set is highly efficient and a value for money option that you can avail of at a reasonable market price.
7. Toto MS920CEMFG Toilet
(Best With Remote)
Toto MS920CEMFG toilet comes with excellent 3D Tornado Flush technology. It also comes with an automated controlled toilet seating lid that you can easily control with an attached remote. It has been designed with an integrated heated seat to safeguard you from chilling cold during winter mornings or nights.
It also comes with a sensor that will help you adjust the temperature between 82-97-degree Fahrenheit according to the climate. A self-cleaning feature is present to keep the wand clean after every use. Besides, a premist is also there to make the toilet bowl wet to keep it 80% cleaner than other toilets.
An ionized carbon filter or deodorizer is equipped to the toilet to keep foul odor away from your washroom. Moreover, you will find three different cleaning functions present, including rear, rear soft, and front, to keep your toilet effectively clean.
The manufacturers designed this unit with a warm air dryer to keep the unit dry and comfortable every time you use it. Most interestingly, when you depart your toilet seat, it automatically flushes out the waste to keep the bowl effectively clean.
|Product Dimensions||28.62*15.37*26.93 Inches|
|Item Weight||102 pounds|
|Water Consumption Per Flush||1.28 and 0.9 Gallons Per Flush|
- It comes with 3D Tornado Flush Technology
- The toilet is enabled with five different pressure and temperature settings
- CeFiONtect glaze keeps the ceramic surface clean
- The heated seat safeguards you in the winter season
- The exterior part of the bowl is skirted to ensure easy cleaning
- It has a universal seat position to make it compatible with all users
- It comes with an impressive automatic open-close lid option
- Easy to use with a remote
- The front wash spray wand seems a bit short.
The Toto MS920CEMFG toilet comes with all excellent features that can make your washroom entirely clean with only the touch of a single button.
8. Toto MW4463046CEMG Aquia IV 2-Piece Toilet
(Best With Heated Seat)
Do you hate sitting in cold toilet seats in harsh winter months? With Toto MW4463046CEMG#01, you get access to a heated seat that keeps you cozy and warm. Its washlet plus bidet seat design is mapped out specifically to conceal its water supply & power cord to ensure seamless integration.
In addition, the toilet seat has an elongated shape and is crafted from high-quality ceramic material for added durability. Further, the toilet consists of EWater, which is a powerful and safe compound essential for cleaning the bowl and wants to post every use.
The Toto toilet also features a dual flush tech called Dynamax Tornado. With each flush, you get a powerful water motion that quietly reaches each corner of the toilet bowl. The toilet is designed to save water while keeping the bowl just as clean.
The toilet uses 0.8 to 1.28 gallons of water for each flush. Additionally, the Toto toilet features a front & rear channel to ensure thorough washing with warm water.
|Product Dimensions||27.56*15.56*29.56 Inches|
|Item Weight||17.46 pounds|
|Water Consumption Per Flush||1.28 & 0.8 Gallons Per Flush|
- The inner bowl is designed to reduce the water flow turbulence and resistance
- Misting feature helps keep the bowl fresh after every use
- Concealed washlet water and power cord design
- It can be operated with the help of a touchpad remote
- Features 5 adjustable temperature settings for the front & rear washing units
- It comes with pressure control options along with pulsing & oscillating stream
- Packs in an automated air deodorizer option, an air-dryer with a warm air option
- It comes with a heated seat option to keep you warm in winters
- The lower inner part of the bowl is difficult to clean stains
- Knobs for dual flush might get stuck
9. Toto MW6243056CEFG 1-Piece Toilet
(Best With Dryer)
Do you want to come out all dry from the toilet? With the Toto 1-Piece Toilet, you get access to a high-quality dryer that keeps away the dripping water from your body. In addition, this toilet features a washlet along with a top-notch bidet seat & toilet, which is designed exclusively to conceal the water supply & power cord.
The EWater design helps keep your toilet bowl clean to the core, with just 1.28 gallons of water used per flush. Its Tornado Flush design features a Cefiontect glaze that helps bring down the bowl friction. The front & rear washing nozzles push out warm water with 5-adjustable temperatures & pressure controls for optimum cleaning and comfort.
The nozzles have two types of water stream options that include pulsing and oscillating streams. Moreover, the toilet brings you ease of use with its auto-open and closed lid. Apart from this, the toilet also features an air deodorizer, air-dryer (warm), nightlight, etc.
- It can be modified to 10-14 inch rough-in with a separately purchased adapter
- Skirted design that minimizes the struggle to reach the bowl’s behind
- Dual-nozzle design with centrifugal washing pattern
- Ceramic features a glaze layering to evade dust collection
- EWater technology keeps your bowl smelling fresh for long
- Soft illumination for navigation during night bathroom trips
- Doesn’t waste a lot of water in cleaning and flushing action
- Features a minimalist and streamlined design
- Gives instantaneous warmth with a tankless water system
- Remote function tends to be a bit delayed
- Side splashes are too short
|Product Dimensions||28.44*17.31*27.94 Inches|
|Item Weight||130 pounds|
|Water Consumption Per Flush||1.28 Gallons|
10. Toto MW7463046CSMG Drake 2-Piece Toilet
(Best With Washlet)
If you are looking for the best washlet, then Toto MW7463046CSMG Drake Washlet Two-piece Elongated Toilet can be convenient enough, as it is designed to perform great with T40 WASHLET+Bidet Seat.
The toilet has two types of flushing systems and a highly integrated system for a brilliant synergy. Besides, the Dynamax Tornado flushing mechanism offers a highly efficient cleaning experience with 1.6 GPF & 0.8 GPF.
And the CEFIONTECT glazing not only adds to the cleaning process but also provides a striking look to the toilet. Toto has an integrated EWater+ function in this washlet toilet for a highly safe and power-packed performance. It offers electrolyzed water, which works as an effective disinfectant after each flush.
Moreover, it has a PreMist feature that moistens the bowl before usage and cleans both inside and outside the wand. Also, this tankless toilet is easy to fix on the wall. The hole-free rim construction offers a unique centrifugal rinsing action, which adds up to cleaning efficiency.
- There will be no water shortage during waste disposal because it is directly connected to the main water line.
- It releases instant warm water for a comfortable wash during winters.
- The deodorizer feature uses powerful air filters to get rid of the bad smell.
- 360° cleaning process for ultra-efficient rinsing.
- Integrated ion-barrier to offer long-term cleaning performance with less water usage.
- Say goodbye to the dirt with five adjustable spray settings.
- After using the toilet, the touchless dryer will dry the moisture from your skin.
- The unique Air-In Wonder Wave technology can give you a satisfying washing experience.
- It may consume a lot of energy.
- A few advanced features can be complicated to use for some users.
|Product Dimensions||27.38 * 17.31*28.88 inches|
|Item Weight||121 Pounds|
|Water Consumption Per Flush||1.6 and 0.8 GPF|
11. Toto MS989CUMFG Floor Mounted Toilet
(Best With Integrated Bidet)
The Toto Neorest AH Dual Flush Elongated Toilet is best for its integrated bidet feature. The TOTO NEOREST AH toilet features utmost comfort and works even after you leave the bathroom to deliver hygiene. Its dual flush technology guarantees low water consumption.
It either uses 0.8 GPF for partial flushing or 1.0 GPF for full flushing. Toto claims that it conserves almost 11.5 gallons of water per day. Also, the two powerful nozzles of this toilet will push down the waste into the drain.
Moreover, there is no need for toilet paper here. The bidet seat toilet offers hands-free automatic gentle cleansing functions such as soft rear cleanse, front cleanse, and pulsating cleanse. Thus, it is perfect for people with disabilities or less mobility. Apart from this, through Ewater + feature, the bowl sterilizes the toilet after each use.
|Product Dimensions||27.19*15.19*21.69 inches|
|Item Weight||49.9 Pounds|
|Water Consumption Per Flush||1.0 and 0.8 GPF|
- Remote control to access various features like auto open/ close.
- The heated seat will provide pleasant warmth during winters.
- The auto-flush technology will flush the waste the minute you leave the toilet seat.
- CEFIONTECT ceramic glazing won’t allow dirt particles to stick inside gaps.
- The nightlight will lighten up the toilet during the night.
- 1G Tornado Flush system is built to deliver utmost excellence in powerful flushing.
- The toilet seat will automatically open and close for every use.
- Built-in Air Deodorizer to emit the bad smell.
- During Power-off, it may not function properly.
- The settings on the remote control might be confusing for some users.
Buying Guide – What Factors Should You Consider When Buying the Best Toto Toilet?
Before you opt for buying a Toto Toilet from the world’s leading manufacturer, you must keep some common factors in mind that will help you make better-informed decisions. So, here are the things to consider before you make a purchase.
Well, even the bowl design of a Toto toilet matters a lot. The design of the toilet bowl is highly related to your sitting convenience and washroom decor. So, here are some bowl designs you will often come across in Toto toilets.
- One-piece bowl: One-piece Toto toilets come up with a much sleek and minimalistic design, which is very functional. It takes up less space in your bathroom. However, it can be an expensive choice.
- Two-piece bowl: These Toto toilets come with a separate bowl and tank. It may not be enticing enough like the one-piece one, but it offers you enhanced durability and adequate space to fit into larger bathrooms nicely.
- Round: Round bowls are the most standard ones in Toto toilets. For domestic purposes, round Toto Toilets serve a compact size, which does not take up enough space. However, for bulky people, it may not be a considerable choice.
- Elongated: The elongated or pear-shaped bowls are a bulky yet highly stylish addition to your bathroom. At the same time, they are pretty functional.
- Wall-mounted bowl: These bowls get directly attached to the wall. You can opt for this one to get enough space on your bathroom floor.
Easy And Convenient Cleaning
While purchasing Toto Toilets, you must have a look at its cleaning convenience to maintain enhanced hygiene. It is recommended to buy a toilet that gives you complete cleaning convenience with ease. Most basic Toto Toilets come with a protective ceramic glaze that prevents any particle from sticking to the sides.
On the other hand, the advanced ones may come up with auto-cleaning functions that automatically clean the inside of the toilet right before you use it. These high-tech ones use a pre-mist technology before its use. Also, the toilet mists its interior after you flush to ensure the bowl is perfectly clean. It will thus help you get top-notch toilet hygiene.
The flush is one of the primary functions that you must look into while buying a toilet. For Toto toilet purchase, it is another exciting feature to explore. Before you make a purchase, you must look at the flushing mechanism. Here are three types of flushing mechanisms that you will often find in Toto toilets.
- Self-Flushing: Most of the time, self-flushing Toto toilets come with a higher price range. But this one is capable of offering you unmatched benefits. From an improved way of sanitization water-saving to durability, it provides everything. Moreover, the auto flush feature on such toilet seats functions quite conveniently.
- Dual Flush: Some Toto toilets boast the design of a dual flush feature. It is a great one to conserve water. These toilets usually flush at about 0.6 – 0.9 GPF (gallons per flush) by pressing one simple button. On the contrary, the second button makes it flush around 1.2-1.6 GPF with sufficient capability to flush out solids. Furthermore, this dual flush function in Toto toilets uses a very low amount of water, which further preserves this resource.
- Pressure-Assisted Flush: The pressure-assisted ones have sealed internal tanks where air pressure is developed with water filling. This force helps create a gust of water that quickly evacuates the waste from the bowl with a loud sound.
Based on the age of the residence, you will have to be cautious of what kind of bathroom you choose. The cause of this is older residences with older plumbing. This will require a bathroom installed in one way, while modern residences will require a unique method. Be certain that you know the installation technique that your residence needs before buying a new bathroom.
Design And Style
If you are thinking of recapturing a layout from the past, it makes a point if you own an older residence, then a classically manufactured washlet is perfect for you.
New toilets suit in with new residences. They are generally sleek in their layout and space-saving.
Transitional washlets are a decent combination of modern and classical designs. This would be a nice match for any designer or home choice.
Whatever traits you prefer your toilet to retain, they require to match your budget. It is obvious that the more feature-rich and innovative the Toto toilet is, the more costly it will become. Ensure to have an apparent idea of your cost range to minimize your browsing time.
Toto has been a creator in the plumbing globe, creating stylish bathrooms to the maximum. As such, Toto washlets have some great traits that you probably like to consider buying for your residence.
CeFiONtect Glaze– It is the main technology of the Toto design, which enables it to maintain the ceramic material free from mold growth and debris. This makes it much simpler to keep appearing fresh and clean.
Self-Cleaning– As the term would imply, bathrooms with this self-cleaning technology will maintain the cleanliness of your bathroom on its own, which keeps you away from committing it yourself.
Heated Seat– This will enable utilizing the toilet in the winter to be much more enjoyable.
Odor Eliminator– An smell eliminator is a perfect trait for anyone’s toilet since it excludes the smells related to the toilet.
Remote Control– It will generally regulate the heated seat, flush, and turn off and on a nightlight for night usage.
Nightlight– This trait is ideal for those night visits to the toilet where your sights aren’t quite clear. Nightlight makes this problem much less likely that you can have surprising trash to wash.
Automatic Lid and Flush- This automatic lid closes and opens automatically. And this flush will enable you to maintain the cleanliness of your hands after you utilize the bathroom.
When buying the best toilet, you might have several questions popping up in your mind. Let me provide a clear answer to the common queries by Toto toilet users.
My Top Pick
Toto Toilets are amazingly comfortable and fit well into your bathroom décor. This list could be your go-to option when shopping online or at your nearby store. Depending on the features you seek, you can go with any of these options.
However, my personal favorite is the Toto CST744SL Drake 2-Piece Toilet. Its elongated design is very comfortable and durable as well. In addition, the G-Max flushing design ensures low water consumption while saving up on water bills.
So, shop away for your favorite Toto Toilet, and do not forget to check out more about its features in the review above! All the Best.